Chapter 21

Lettys pov:

I hate that little brat. She's keeps getting in my way all the time. Getting close to Dom and the team would of helped me and Giselle get our husband's out of prison.

Once getting Dom I love with me, Giselle was supposed to do the same to Han, then convince them that breaking the webber Brothers out of prison was a good idea but now it was ruined.

Even if once this is all over I won't be able to go back to Dom. Although there might be hope for Giselle to get back to Han in the end.

"I think we need to do a little recon back at the toretto residence. See if all goes well and you will be able to return there afterwards" I say quietly to Giselle while James is upstairs showing the bitch to her room.

"I was thinking about the same thing. You won't be able to but if I can I still might be able to get them to help atleast" she replys with me nodding at her.

"If our plans are ruined then we kill James and use the bitch to get them to do what we want" I say smirking.

"Only if we can kill her afterwards" she smirks back at me.

She makes up an excuse to leave soon after so she can go do recon. Hopefully they don't know anything atleast.

Giselle pov:

I go to the house and hide in a bush of one of the neighbors. Obvious but unexpected. I'm about to make my move when I see Dom and Han appear outside. Luckily in ear shot.

"Giselle might be alive. Her and Letty are up to something and the both of us are part of there plan. They need us for something. Faking her death would make you fall more in love with her when she finely returned back to you. Lucy got in there way of there plan" I hear Dom say.

Shit they know about me. Guess we going to have to go through with plan b now. Oh well there own fault I guess but least I get to get rid of the pig and then the brat soon enough. Can't wait wait I smirk running off before anyone sees me there.

I return to the house to find Letty in the library.

"Where the pig" I ask.

"Gone to sleep. Apparently he wants to be well rested to be with his lady again" Letty grunts out.

"They know about me but Hobbs doesn't want them to help. So they leaving it up to him to find her which means we have time. Hobbs can't find us alone and I highly doubt Johnny and Lance are of any use" I say to them.

"They don't even have a brain between the 2 of them so no, they won't be that much help to the big meat head" she says snickering.

"we need to come up a plan to get rid of the pig. Get him to drop his guard so it's easier" I tell her cause I want this over and done with as soon as possible.

"Yeah I know but right now food and then slew, then we can plan it all out" she says tossing the book aside.

She walks off and I can tell she's also pissed nothing is going to plan and also just wants this over and done with.

I don't blame her it's been years since we have seen our husband's and with trying to get them out we don't get to talk or see much of them ever. It's taking a toll on both of us.

________________________