Chapter 10

Lucy pov:

I don't know how long I had been out for but when I came to I had a splitting headache. I looked around but all I could see was a pitch black room.

From what I could see after my eyes slightly adjusted to the dark was that I was laying on a bed in a bedroom. It was a nice looking room and I could freely walk around. There was bars on the window and a door leading to what looked like a bathroom. There was 2 other doors I was assuming lead to the closet and the other must be the bedroom door.

I got up slowly and quietly as I could walked to one door it sadly lead to the closet so I moved to the other one but it was locked. I could feel tears falling down my face and moved to sit on the bed in the far corner hoping Johnny would come for me.

I heard movement outside the room and pushed myself further into the wall hearing the lock undo. The door opened and I gasped seeing...

Johnny pov:

I was pissed knowing Lucy was missing and that Letty had something to do with it. I met up with Dom and his crew. I couldn't help staring at the big guy though.

"okay why you keep staring at me" he snaps.

"you look alot like my adoptive sister" I tell him.

"who's your sister" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Christie Tran or when she ran away Christine Kim" I tell him showing him the photo from my wallet.

"Melissa" the big guys gasps.

Are you all shocked by who she is related to now 😱

Unkown pov:

"let me go" Lucy tells me.

"no" I tell her smirking.

"well can you atleast stop staring at me freak" she snaps back.

That pisses me off and I slap her across the face. Her lips starts bleeding and she starts crying. I almost feel bad for her but storm out instead.

***

So you found out Hobb's is Lucy's uncle.

So sorry this chapter is short.

Livie