Chapter 24

Deckard pov:

"What's wrong you seemed to be thinking hard there for a minute" I ask her once I found her.

"Just thinking about Dom" she says.

Great she must be in love with him I growl in my mind.

"What about him" I ask to get more information.

"I used to like him a lot and even warned him about Letty but he never believed me cause he said he loved Letty. When I brought up how she treated Lucy he said he would handle it but never did. The only time you saw him actually handling it was when it turned into a full blown fight. He never thought of Lucy and I as family, and always took the rest of the teams word over ours" she says and u can see a tear falling down her face.

"You still have feelings for him" I say softly.

"No I'm pissed. If he had just listened Lucy might not have been brought into this whole mess cause Letty would of been gone by now" she growls out.

As much as I'm glad she isn't in love with him anymore and I hate Dom, I have to make her think about things properly.

"Look I hate Dom but I don't think that would work. There would of still been Giselle around and her stepfather would of still wanted to kidnap her" I tell her.

"I kind of realize that but it's much easier to blame him cause it's also on some level his fault but he's also up to something I'm sure cause he still was always secretive as well" she says looking at me and all I see is truth.

She walks off and gets busy on fixing up a car, leaving me to think about all the times I met Dom. He had seemed to be somewhere else like he was there physically but mentally wanted to be somewhere else. On some level she might be right and is also up to something that I now need to know.

If hes up to something we need to find out incase hes a danger to Gracie and Lucy. I have never met this Lucy before but i feel as if she's important to me, I know it's just cause I now have feelings for Gracie who love Lucy but I know I'll protect her as well as I would protect Gracie.

Dom pov:

I need to leave and go to my place but I can't cause in order to do that I have to ditch my team for a bit. The only problem is that right now with Lucy missing and them wanting to go help but not allowed to they keep coming to me every 5 seconds to ask me if I heard anything yet.

If I leave they will know what I'm doing but I have to leave. So I sneak out the first sign of a break.

Ramsey pov:

"I've got" I say quickly coding the co-ordinates into GPS for them.

"Okay we have a plan and we know where she is so let's go get our girl back" Hobbs says.

"Ramsey you with me" Hobbs says again and soon after we get in our cars and put our plan into action.

______________________