Johnny Depp...

So I will be updating this book. I'm working on chapter 13 along with the next chapter in strong and fierce. My Brian and Dom one-shots have been put on hold.

This is about Johnny Depp.

So I used to and still do love him so much 😍. Although I havent watched more then a couple movies of his cause I pretty much stopped watching all movies for along time.

So I want to do a one-shot story of him. It can be him or one of his characters but you guys decide what you want. The thing is I haven't watched fantastic beasts and I haven't decided if I should watch the first 2 and the boycott the third just to see him or just boycott the whole thing. Not to mention like I said I haven't watched movies in along time. Only recently and they have pretty much been Sylvester Stallone movies.

So in the end most of them would be:

*himself
*pirates of the Caribbean
*Charlie and the chocolate factory
*Sweeny Todd

I haven't watched in along time so need to brush up on those movies and will be watching more and hopefully remember all the other movies I've watched of his.

All I really remember is I watched him in pirates of the Caribbean and fell in love instantly with him.

So yeah, if you want a one-shot of him message me and tell me which character of his, the scenerio in which is happening and a discription of your personal character.

Of course if it's from a movie I haven't watched or can't remember it will take a bit longer so I can watch or Google but will get to it.

Also if you on Amber Heard or however you say her surname, and this is a time that I'll rather not have anyone correct me, no offense I just hate her 😤😡😠🤬, then you can leave. Sorry to say but I officially can't stand her anymore, don't actually know if I could stand her in the beginning actually.

Other then that little rant, if on any of my stories you do see a spelling mistake or something that could make my writing better please let me know 🥰🤗.