Chapter 2 🥺

Not smut
Toretto sister

Dom's pov:

I didn't know what to do. I always have the feeling that she was like my little sister but I didn't think she was an actual blood related sister.

"you think this is true" I asking looking to Mia.

"well I mean there was our old babysitter, she happened to be around alot. They kind of look alike and she does look a little like dad used to" Mia said with a I don't know shrug.

"I believe her" brien said.
(in this story brien has always been apart of the group)

We all look at him knowing he knows something.

"I still have some old contacts at the station. She looked like both you and Mia, so I asked and they said yes. I was going to pull you aside before the fight but then we'll you know" Brien said.

"look I'm sorry for what I did but she would have to go back to the house right. I mean if she's planning to leave she has to get her stuff" Letty said, I could tell she was really upset about this.

I pulled her into a hug.

"it's going to be fine, we will find her" I told her.

We all decided to close up the Cafe and head home. We where going to wait there as long as we had to.

2 days later...
Briens pov:

"hello" i say answering the phone getting a glare from Dom. We not supposed to answer phones at the dinner table. I had to though cause it was my friend from the station.

"Brien I'm sending a picture to you I think it might be Lucy Torettos car" he tells you just as you get the message.

"yes that's it why you asking" I get nervous putting the phone on speaker phone.

"The car was found near trans territory, it had blood in it. The girls no where to be found" he says out loud.

"Thank you" I say putting the phone down.

"we need to find her now" Mia says pissed off.

Mia's pov:

"we will find her" Letty said to me.

"Don't talk to me" I shout at her and stormed out.

I sat outside breathing in fresh air. When Brien sat next to me.

"You want to talk about that" He asks putting an arm around me.

"I told her, I kept telling her to leave Lucy alone. That she admired Dom. She wasn't in love with him" I say crying.

Trans pov: (shocking)

"hey your awake" I ask the girl.

I found her in a car, passes out on my territory. I felt bad cause she looked so young and vulnerable.

"Yes, where am I" she asks in a small voice.

"Hey I'm Johnny Tran, your at my house I found you after you drove onto my territory from Dom's. You where pretty beaten up. So I brought you back to my house and fixed your face up" I tell her.

"um.. Okay now what" she says shyly.

"don't worry you can leave anytime you want" I gave her a smile to show I wasn't going to do anything to her.

"I can't go back" she whispers.

I give her a look.

"I'm Dom's sister and they just found that out. I was attacked by Letty cause she thought I was in love with Dom" she says quitely.

"okay, You can stay here as long as you want. Get some sleep" I tell her.

Guess I'm phoning my worst enemy. I mean I hate the dude but I think I need to tell him.

"hey Dom" I say smirking. "I have something you may want"

"where is she and what did you do to her" He screams over the phone.

"calm down. I found her passed out in the car, fixed her face. Letty did some damage." I tell him. "anyway she doesn't want to go. I'll send her your way when she's ready" I tell him putting the phone down.

***

This is part 2. I'll do a part 3 and I don't know but that might be the end. Or I might actually turn this into a story instead and start a new book of one-shots for Dominic Toretto.

Luv from
Liv
😘