Chapter 9

Letty pov:

I saw Lucy leaving early and knew that this was my chance. I could get her out of the way and no one would know it's me. I waited a couple seconds for to leave and then went down. Han said something but I just stormed past him. It wouldn't make a difference everyone thought I was pissed about Dom and I was but they would think I just left the house for that.

I had a plan to get her out of the way and I had to take action soon.

Lucy pov:

I was on my way back to the Tran resident. I hadn't got to speak to Dom and Mia that much or about what I wanted to but I atleast had a good time with my family. Even if I had to deal with Letty. I honestly don't know what her problem with me is. I never did anything to make her hate me.

I was driving when suddenly a car pulled in front of me slamming on breaks causing me to slam on breaks. I see Letty get out the car smirking at me. I can see this is bad but as I'm about to put my car in reverse another car pulls up behind me and two guys get out. I'm scared of what's about to happen. I slowly climb out of the car trying to keep an eye on the men but stare Letty down at the same time.

"Letty what's happening" I asked unsure of myself.

"you ruined my plan you little bitch and you have to pay, I'm getting you out of the way once and for all" she snears smirking at me.

Next thing I know I'm grabbed from behind by one of the men.

"LET ME GO" I screamed terrified.

All I heard was Letty laughing before I everything went black.

Hobbs pov:

I don't know what was wrong but I just felt the need to protect Lucy, I also felt like something bad was happening. I had slept over at the Toretto's house and decided just to check up on Lucy but when I looked in her room she was gone. I headed downstairs and saw Han.

"hey have you seen Lucy" I ask him.

"yeah she left early this morning" Han says looking worried himself.

"what's wrong" I ask giving him a raised eyebrow look.

"I think I'm in love with her and I feel like something bad is going to happen to her" he says.

"I know what you mean" I say. I don't know what makes me think of it, "Hey have you seen Letty" I ask.

"she left a while after Lucy did looking pretty pissed off" he tells me.

"we need to find Lucy now" I say calling up the stairs to wake the others up.

Unkown pov:

I'm staring at the girl.

I've looked for so many years for her and I finally found her. It was hard to find her but so easy to trick the women into getting her for me but I'm going to have to off her for trying hurt Lucy like anyway.

She was even more beautiful then I remember and she is now all mine.

Dom's pov:

After Hobbs had woken me up and told me what was wrong I had phoned Johnny to see if Lucy had made it home cause she should be there by now only to get told no. We where all worried now and planning to meet up and figure out where she is and what the hell is going on.

I just found my little sister I can't let her go now and have something happen to her.

Okay so here is chapter 9, I am working on more and hoping to update more of my stories soon. I also hope I'll be able to update them more regularly.

Livie