Chapter 27 Finale

After Doms team got home they find a note from Dom.

I came to the hospital and saw Gracie in the arms of Shaw. I'm leaving and never returning until I've found away. Found away to get her away from him, far from him, even if that means taking her or killing her cause she belongs to me and no one else. Until then fear me.

- Dom

After that Deckard would never allow me out of site and we had made plan to move to London along with Owen and Lucy. Han who had confessed to Lucy that he loved her came with us.

Fast forwards 3 years...

Lucy and Han had gotten married. They where trying to get pregnant.

Hattie unfortunately to the disbelief of both Owen and Deckard had gotten together with Luke Hobbs and where planning there wedding.

Owen had met a girl Jamie who was giving him a run for his money. They where in love it was easy to see but she loved messing with him a lot.

As for Deckard and I we where taking things slow, yes we had our fun here and there but we decided not to get to serious just yet.

Dom still hadn't showed up which was a good thing. We hadn't heard anymore about James, Letty and Giselle.

Life was going great for everyone and hopefully it stayed like that but unfortunately stuff happens. I had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen and happen soon but I just didn't know what or when it would happen.

___________________________