Chapter 25

I take forever to update I knoww im sorry everyone. enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomura had his mask on again, standing in front of us.

"Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overcome," he spoke calmly. "We're in a pinch"

SO HE'S JUST GONNA IGNORE US-!

Bakugou was screaming some nonsense at the misty villain and Kirishima was saying that it wasn't very hero like.

I was just focused on the handjob wearing costume dude, Tomura.

"Nomu"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The Nomu was sinking into one portal and coming out the next. He was missing an arm and leg, but didn't seem phased at all.

We were in some trouble today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nomu stood up and rolled his eyes around as if someone just gave him a huge bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

"Even though his body's broken...he's still moving?" Izuku questioned, Todoroki looking like a confused ass meme next to him.

"Get back, everyone!" All Might threw an arm in front of us, commanding.

The number one hero gripped at his wound and the ice around the Nomu cracked. His art and leg growing back again.

SHIT HE CAN DO THAT!?!? WE ARE SO FUCKED.

Part of me felt All Might could handle this and the other part wanted to do something. Just if I could-

"What?" All Might stood back up. "His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?"

The Nomu's body was totally healing. As if we didn't attack him just before!

"I didn't say that was all he had," Tomura replied back to All Might, with hints of amusement in his voice. All Might listened, gritting his teeth. "This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sand bag."

It was quiet and we had all heard what the crusty villain had said.

Some of my friends had gritted their teeth or went into an attack stance.

I had went into a stance too, not sure whether to attack yet or not.

"First, we need to get our gate back."

I took a step forward.

Everyone gasped, knowing what was going to happen.

"Go, Nomu."

With a crazy amount of speed, Nomu charged and ran towards Kurogiri and Bakugou.

We were all thinking the same thing.

He's fast.