Chapter 36

"Excuse me?" The icy hot boy questioned, annoyed already. I frowned, giving him the same energy back.

"You heard me. Now if you want me to explain my Quirks, then fine-"

"This isn't about you. I want to know more about your friend, Midoriya was it?" He plainly grabbed another bite of his noodles, never taking his plain, annoyed, stupid eyes off of me.

What did he sayyy?

Immediately I gathered my tray and stood up.

"What do you think I am? I ain't telling you crap about my friend. I don't even know what you're talking-"

"With All Might."

"I have no idea-!"

"They're related in someway aren't they?"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME YOU DAMN CLOWN WANNABE!"

I slapped his hand away so he couldn't slurp anymore of his noodles, making him slap his chopsticks down straight onto the lunch tray.

He finally just stopped and stared. Watching me for longer.

His turquoise and gray eyes kept watch of me. Piercing straight into my soul. It was almost scary. I felt a shiver run down my back. His mouth was curved down and he sat back, rubbing the nape of his neck as he was no longer fixated on his food.

I must've been staring for too long.

"I'm not wrong or am I?"

I ran a hand through my hair in distress. Then finally, I took a breath. A long inhale for air and then released it, exhale.

"I'm only here to talk about myself, Todoroki. You wanted to know about my Quirks right? I'll tell you everything you need to know. If you don't want to anymore, that's fine. I'll go. I don't know why you're so in my business," I sat down again, crossing my arms comfortably to my chest, trying my best to be the mature one.

"The number two hero, Endeavor, you must've heard of him. When the villain, The Purgatory, was causing trouble. He along with All Might and a few other higher up heroes took him down all together, he was taken down after that for good."

Was he...fucking joking?

Actually...?

I squinted my eyes at him, almost furious.

He looked back at me with no expression, the tiniest bit of confusion on him.

"Wow...I can't believe this," I snorted out loud to no one but myself. He gave another confused glance toward me. "I don't tell you what you want to hear and you start making up bull shit lies."

I laughed again, the ends up my mouth couldn't help but curve upwards.

"I thought I was the childish one, hm? Here you are making up crap."

He didn't move once from his leaned back position.

"Lies?" He has a regular expression, but it darkened, his voice full of all annoyance. "I don't know what you know or what you are trying to hide, but look it up. I'm serious as can be, (L/n)"