Chapter 5

I put a trigger warning in the description but I thought it would be nice to put another one here. Enjoy.
----------------------------------------------

Plastic cups full of apple juice and plates filled with a few chips lied on the dining room table. This was the best I could do. Me and Elicia both wore some flower crowns that I had in my room somewhere. I now wore a dress. White at the top, black at the bottom. The dress wasn't too flashy so I could go out right after. Elicia had one of my robes on over her turquoise dress. It was the only robe I owned and was pink with colorful stars on it.

"More tea Teddy?" She giggled. I wasn't in the mood but I couldn't help but smile.

My smile quickly faded when she spilled some of the juice on the table. More like on all of my papers! Man I really should've moved them.

After grabbing the papers and throwing them over the counter hoping they could dry up and Elicia ran over to me.

I walked away back to the table with some paper towels hoping to calm down. It was my fault I didn't move them but I was still pretty upset.

The mess was cleaned up and I smiled at Elicia. "Shall we continue."

Her smile grew. "We shall."

After moving all the rest of the papers we spent almost 20 or 30 minutes giggling like idiots.

"Ok I got to go to work sweetie. I'll come back soon,"I patted her head and she gave my arm a bear hug.

"Actually we were just about heading back home," Kazu spoke up.

That's right.

This isn't there home.

They had their own home to go to.

Ibuki would constantly offer for you to stay over their own house. Kinda just like Midoriya's mom. While Kazu always elbowed you saying they should all live here together. It was a really nice house too. I didn't mind but Ibuki thought it was troublesome.

"That's okay then,"I figured I needed the break anyways from there constant messes.

I threw on a pair of my favorite black combat boots. I had like 6 other pairs just like these babies. Only owning one pair of white sneakers with (f/c) shoelaces that I probably would wear on days I was really forced to wear them.

Before I headed out I grabbed my bag. It consisted of some mints, a wrap of bandages, and a pocket knife. Oh yeah and obviously my phone even though the only messages I would receive was from izuku's fangirling or Elicia consistently stealing Ibuki's phone writing gibberish.

Walking through the town today was peaceful. Not one villain attack. Not anyone trying to mug someones little stupid purses.

Finally I arrived at my favorite job. My only job. I used to work a solid 3 jobs. I started living alone right after that incident happen. Every now and than my so called parents would come over. Ibuki and Kazuichi were their names.

Basically when I joined the gang, my dude Sakuya was pretty close with them and there was a point when I told him I currently lived with nobody. He introduced me to them awhile ago and we hit it off with funny ass debate about what is the best ice cream flavor. I was all in favor of cookies and cream. Even if I preferably would choose something that isn't sweets, that ice cream was something else man.