Chapter 51

Bakugou VS Uraraka. After the girl's small speech in the prep room. She marched out and met with Bakugou at the ring placed in the middle of the stadium. After an encouraging introduction of their names from our teacher the two got ready. Right when our teacher, Present Mic, mentioned they could start Uraraka was the first to start moving towards Bakugou. I had sat with the two, Izu and Iida, they were busy chatting about what Izuku had noted in his notebook to help the girl out. I was more focused on the fight because it seemed like Uraraka had a plan in mind. If she did, I did not want to miss it. Right off the bat he gave her that famous right hook. She couldn't dodge it, but took it like a champ. Then, after the smoke cleared I almost let out a full on scream when she pulled a whole trick on Bakugou. He was confused for sure grabbing at just a floating jacket in the air.

I shouted some words of encouragement that probably weren't heard by the girl, squeezing my friend's arm, knowing I damn well couldn't be heard by the girl. Your friend just sweat dropped, slightly grinning in an awkward manner, knowing you were about to be pumped for this fight.

You thought she would totally get a hit on him and send him floating out of bounds, but clearly it wasn't as easy as that. Bakugou send a huge explosion her way with his Quirk making sure she went flying far away from her. His opponent only took a second to recover and came charging back at him again. Uraraka wasn't going to settle for that even though she was clearly starting to look beaten up. To make things worse, he tossed another wave of explosives at her. She recovered right away though and picked herself back up. As much as I found it cool and on the low inspiring, the heroes did not like this. They were very much expressing this by a show on boos and cries to stop with their hands thumbs down in the air. Even my friends besides me were giving this scared look. If anyone knew better they'd see the determination in Uraraka's eyes. She wasn't going to stop and she didn't expect for her opponent to hold back in the slightest.

What was one hero, turned into a small group of heroes shouting to stop the fight. Our teacher on the mic was even about to agree up until he got shoved in the face with an elbow and the teacher next to Present Mic, Aizawa. He took the mic in hand. He basically roasted the heroes to start job searching and leave. The reason why, Bakugou clearly saw Uraraka as a worthy opponent.

Uraraka got up once more and she looked drained, but relieved. She said something, shocking the explosive blonde. Then she clasped her hands together and it was revealed to us all was she was releasing. A huge herd of rocks came hurdling down from the sky and down towards the ash blonde boy. It shocked me myself cause I wasn't even expecting it. Once they came tumbling down I was smiling like an idiot.

It was a good plan. Even after what happened next, happened.

Bakugou had completely destroyed each and every single one with just one explosion. My jaw dropped and eyes widened all with one boom. The match had ended just like that. Uraraka wanted to keep trying, but her body went straight to the floor. One of our teachers, Midnight, came up to the girl and announced that she was unable to move forward. The girl was practically shaking to get up. She put her all in it and was soon pulled onto a stretcher and headed to recovery girl. She did not seem way too ecstatic about this. My friends and I were concerned and Izuku was mumbling something about her limit and weight capacity she could hold.

Bakugou was moving onto the second round.

Our teachers on the announcements spoke.

"Oh, poor Uraraka...taken down by Bakugou in the first round."

"If you're going to be an announcer, then do it right..."

"Get it together everyone. THE FIRST ROUND IS NOW OVER!! WE'LL MOVE ON TO THE SECOND AFTER A QUICK BREAK!"