Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited by the huge door with the other constants. Hoping I'd pass. I continuously kept repeating nothing but good thoughts in my head.

I was right, they all look better than me. Taller, more muscle, more power.

More things better than me.

Worst thing was, Izuku wasn't with me.

I felt a bit pressured without him beside me. I bet he feels worse than me right now. He's all alone and he has a quirk that he never even used before.

The only thing I can do is put my faith in him.

OH SHOOT! I BET HE HAS THAT PRETTY GIRL ON HIS BATTLE SIDE! I WANT HER ON MY SIDE!!

Just as I was finishing up my thought, I was interrupted by some big fluff of lavender colored hair.

I didn't see the front view on the persons face, but there hair looks so soft. Really soft, compared to most of the sleaze bags here.

Without even thinking, I gasp and pulled my hand away.

I didn't mean to touch it! They're probably gonna kill me now! At least let me die from the entrance exams first dammit!

"Uh s-so-sorry I didn't mean to," I pulled on a realistic smile, hoping I would be forgiven and not beat to a pulp.

When I looked up, I was only met with cold eyes. Just, staring. Staring at me. No words came out of the persons mouth.

"Well I should go, but hey I never caught your name."

No reply. I took a step back when the sucker turned around, ignoring me.

"H-hey-

Before I could even take a step forward, the doors to the enormous fake city opened. Probably signaling everyone that they should start.

I began running, forgetting about everything.

Forgetting about Izuku or meeting that cute girl or even the pyromaniac,  Bakugou.

Forgetting about the "conversation" with the mysterious kid. 

Forgetting about the crazy outfit I put one today, that included a black hoodie and (any vibrant color) sweatpants.

Just running and taking down some bots. In hopes to pass.

Everyone else not running threw me off like I did something wrong. Until, they were dismissed and told they should've been running like I was.

I smirked and began to pick my pace up. I was doing what I was supposed to be doing.

Already, I spotted a robot. A one pointer. I sighed in defeat. I need to look out for the three pointers.

After kicking the one pointer quickly, I dashed off, looking for stronger robots.

What strategies is everyone else using?

:;:;:;:;:;:;:?::;:;:;::;?;:;;;;::??;:;:;:;;:
(The thoughts that are underlined is what everyone is thinking. The thoughts not underlined are your thoughts)