Chapter 12

The lavender head looks down at me and the corners of his mouth turn up into a tiny grin. Being more on the embarrassed side, he hums to the lyrics and continues to sway around the board.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thing was

"Hey are they even getting any points?!"

*record screech*

It felt like the music died down and the pink and blue lights on both me and Hitoshi side turned off.

People in the crowd were now mumbling, some moving away. Already not interested anymore, their eyes went dull again and a few were yelling for us to get off.

"Damn well the song over," I sighed, throwing my arms behind me head. "Wanna just kick it at another game."

"uh, oh yeah sure,"he replies and walks over so that we're next to each other.

"What game do you want to play? I want to play whatever you want to!" I turned towards the boy, grabbing at his shoulders.

"Woahhh, well well well~"

"Would you look at that! It's miss squinty," the second one finishes.

My ears perk up at the sudden comment of the long finger bitches voice.

Still holding on to Hitoshi's shoulder, I peer over toward the troubling group.

"Ah, so it seems the three dumb for brain musketeers showed up," I gazed up towards the ceiling, looking bored.

Why'd they have to be here? Out of all days...

"You wanna say that again?" He gazed up towards me "dangerously".

"Hey Bakugou you gonna do something about this?"

We all then, turn our heads towards the silent usually rowdy boy. He just looked to the ground, soda in hand.

Which seemed sorta dented.

"Tch"

While the boys were still focus on Bakugou, Hitoshi gently grabbed my hand, interrupting my gaze off the boy.

"They're not paying attention," he whispers to me and I slowly but surely nod back.

"Hey, fucking wait," Bakugou stopped us, his voice sounded awfully dry and dead. "What were you two about to-"

"We were just leaving," I interrupted before Bakugou could talk again. He didn't sound normal, but I needed to leave before anything worse happened. "Sorry. I'll see you at school though."

After giving him a quick closed eyed grin, which was mostly faked, still hand in hand with Hitoshi, we both dash outta the place.

"Not that you were wondering, but he goes to my school. Never talked to him before, him and his friends are just snobs," I quickly answer, turning over to look at places we could go. Anywhere but the arcade seemed great.

"Right," he nodded.

It just got awfully quiet out of nowhere.

We both continue strolling through the town in silence.

Breaking the silence I grabbed his arm.

"So where would you like to go, darling?"

"Please never call me that again,"he facepalmed, still allowing me to hold onto his arm. A tint of red seemed to appear on his face.

Interesting.

"Ok got it sweetheart," I shot finger guns at him, laughing when he's face got redder.