Chapter 18

If I pass out, I swear on all mochi, I'll be hurting someone.

Then I heard a bang of the ground, followed by my head hurting worse and my body feeling like it a brick.

Was...that me...?

My thought stopped shortly, followed by feeling cold arms wrapping around me, carrying me wherever. I didn't care though, at this point.

I just needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

************************************

It felt wonky.

Everything was blurry.

I think I ate too many lucky charms again.

"h-hello...?"A squeaky voice called out, I could barely hear them, but it was also too silent to not hear them.

I finally started to see color and looked around at my surroundings.

The room look familiar. Ceiling covered with stars. A bed covered with all different types of stuffed animals. And a lovely covered vanity with flowers. All of them were a mix of different colors.

Then it hit me.

How stupid am I?

This is my room.

And who's voice could that be?

I look up again and don't see anyone.

Feeling a tug on my jacket, I freeze and looked down, to get a look at who was there.

It was me.

A younger version of myself.

"Hey miss, can I have snowball back?"the girl whined, continuing to tug at my jacket.

Snowball was the name of my teddy bear. It was a blue bear that had some white fur as well too. It was a childish name, but I was only a child so give me some credit.

I bend down to her height, smiling. As shocked as I was, I need to stay calm for the girl. Or well...myself.

I was ready to go crackhead mode at any second.

Geez, I almost feel bad for myself when I'm met face to face.

"Here,"I grin, patting her head before standing up again.

She returned the smile. Soon, it fading when the door slammed open.

The person was blurry, but I knew damn well who it was.

My bastard of a father.

I held myself back from hyperventilating, growling, ready to grab the girl, when I realized.

This is all just a dream.

What am I even doing?