Chapter 35

We all looked at the brown haired girl in awe. It was quiet. For a second there, I had thought time slowed down. Well, actually it was just my Quirk changing.

I politely stop myself from taking my phone to check what color I had. That reminds me I'm gonna have to make that wristband so I can see the color of my eyes. Surely they'd allow us to wear watches right...?

"BRAVO! Uraraka, Bravo! Bravo! Uraraka, Bravo!"

Iida bursted out clapping and cheering modestly for the floating quirk girl. We all looked towards him and I smiled gently clapping as well.

"Yeah Uraraka, "admirable motivations" it seems like you have good intentions. It think it's good you want to take care of your fa-"

"YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE!"

"-mily"

EVERY TIME IM TRYING TO TALK WITH A PRETTY GIRL! EVERY TIME!!!

"All Might? What's the matter?"

Izuku stares back at the pro hero carrying a small sized lunch in his one hand, cheerful smiling in his All Might form.

Cute bunnies were on his lunch box.

Aw.

He probably wanted to-

"Lunch! Wanna eat together? How about it?"

Well, I thought so.

Izuku gave a quick glance towards the four eyes and he nodded in approval, giving one glance to me also. My mouth slightly parted open and I noticed before closing it. I'm too stuck in my thoughts. I gave him a thumbs up and he turned back to All Might.

"I'd love to."

He jogged away and they were off. Already gone.

"We should go to lunch before it gets too late!" Iida chopped a hand into the air and me and Uraraka nodded, all walking side by side to the lunch room. It was silent so I randomly pulled my phone out my skirt pocket and checked my eyes.

Orange again, huh?

Shortly, not even ten seconds later, I noticed the texts on my phone. Most all of them were from Elicia texting from her moms phone gibberish, still not yet able to work a phone being so little. It's better she doesn't...we don't need to raise no iPad kid.

I paused and looked at the most recent messages. This was sent from a different number.

Todoroki...

Ice sculpture bitch:
if you can explain your quirk so casually to other people, is there some type of grudge you have with me?
11:42am

I pull my phone up closer to my chest as we walk down the hall to the cafeteria quietly. I type something up something sarcastic and plopping my phone straight into my pocket after.

I couldn't sent it.

I gritted my teeth as we finally made it to our destination, the cafe. Tons of different smells of food filled my nose. Especially with senses enhancing with this Quirk I could smell almost every single dish being made at this moment.

I clicked my phone off in my pocket. I wasn't going to send it.

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku," my gravity controlling friend thought hard to herself, putting a hand under her chin, working her self up about it.

A hand chop went towards me and Iida looked in my direction, glasses mysteriously having a glint in them.

"You must know something (Y/n), am I right?"He took a hold of my shoulders, when his glasses adjusted, you could see a look in his eyes, a caring look.