Chapter 4

Your POV
After running away from the spike head. I tried tracking Izuku's scent. The smell of what you thought would be some All Might fragrance off the deep web. Yet it was more of a lavender scent. After following the scent I found Izuku kneeling on the ground whose expression I couldn't see and a boney All Might with his arms spread out.

Not knowing what they were talking about I break whatever ritual they were in.

"Oh! Hey All Might"

My bright smile turns into a frown once blood started coming out his mouth like the damn Louisiana river.

Both me and Izuku squealed.

"(Y/N) H-HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS IS A-ALL MIGHT?"my ears were totally now deaf at this point.

He jumped back on his feet in panic mode waiting for me to explain. The hero wiped the blood of his waiting for me to explain as well.

"Wellll my quirk does give me super hearing,"I started kicking the ground looking down, before meeting eyes with Izuku. "And you were just really loud. I mean anyone could've heard you if someone was around,"I continued to squint my eyes at him.

"O-oh, SORRY ALL MIGHT," he continued to scream. Me and All Might just sighed, face palming. "By the way what do you mean by inherit? Inherit what?"

Me who literally just got here was confused as hell without being able to know what there talking about.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna force this thing on you. Listen well young man, this is your choice. Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not," blood poured from his mouth while he said it pointing at the stumped Izuku.

"What's he blabbering about?" I whispered to Izuku who just shook his head as a response.

"There are a couple of things that you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess my quirk is super strength or some kind of uncanny ability. When people ask in interviews I always make a joke or dodge the question. That's because the world needs to think that the symbol of peace is just a naturally born hero like any other. But I'm not, there's nothing natural about my ability. I wasn't born with this power it was a sacred torch that was passed down onto me by someone else," he revealed.

"Someone gave you this quirk. No,
no way." I wasn't that shocked as the number one fan over here looked like someone stole his katsudon.

"Yes way and you're next. I can give you my abilities."

"Wait hold on this is a lot to process! It's true there's a lot of debate as to what your quirk really is. No ones ever figured it out. It's one of the worlds greatest mysteries. People are constantly talking about it online. And we'll the idea of passing down a quirk or inheriting it just doesn't make any sense to me. I've never read anything like that before. Powers are supposed to be unique to each and every individual. Since the first super power no ones been able to give someone there power like a present. That's crazy. If this is true this causes me to rethink everything all about quir-" "quit it already Midoriya" grabbing his shoulder snapped him right out before he started apologizing repeatedly after.

All Might cleared his throat to get our attention.

"You'll have to adjust your reality and accept this new truth. I can transfer my quirk to someone else and that's just one facet of my secret abilities. The true name of my power is One for All."

"One for All," Izuku and I said in sync. "Yes. One person who proves the power hands it off to another person. It continues to grow as it's passed along. It's this cultivated power that's allows me to save those who are in need of a hero. The truth behind my strength," All Might continued.