Chapter 13: Escape

A/N: I'm sorry if you were expecting some sort of detailed plan. I'm not Isayama, and I write out of my own heart and not planning this all out. If that seems lazy of me, I'm sorry. But these types of fanfictions are born out of my heart without any sort of planning. Forgive me for skipping on this type of plan.

"This better not been a lie," Gabi scowls at you and Sasha with a murderous intent. Escaping on the boat, watching the city ablaze. "I mean it... this better not been a lie. Else, I won't hesitate to kill you and rip your guts-"

"Gabi, enough." Falco sighed heavily, sitting down on a nearby bench. "I'm so sorry, (y/n), but she's right- in a way."

You waved it off, nodding your head. "Yeah, I get it." You responded. You smiled a bit before retreating to Sasha- who was sitting near the front of the boat. 

Her short hair waving in the wind as she mindlessly looks onto the ocean. Stars slightly being seen in the sky- yet it was slightly cloudy. Whistling wind whizzing by and she wasn't even fazed. Not even when the cold grew intensely and turning her cheeks red. 

You sat next to her, gazing hopefully onto the freezing ocean. "Sasha, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she replied quickly, not giving another word. "(y/n), I'm fine... so please, don't worry about me, okay?"

Ignoring her words, you stayed by her side. Your hand reached for hers- feeling hers cold to the touch. "You're worried, aren't you?" You smiled softly, scooting closer to Sasha. "Don't lie to me. We're in this together. I understand if you're scared... you can trust me."

With a heavy sigh, Sasha smiles weakly. She then moved her head onto your shoulder. A weary smile falling onto her gentle face. Stress began to melt off her face. "Thank you, (y/n)... just... please, don't leave me just yet."

"I won't leave you- not ever and not now." You whispered to her, gripping onto her hand as tightly as you could. A bond to know that you truly fell for her. Who are you to her? Isn't it obvious? Someone who Sasha Braus cares about...