Chapter 14: Tiny Vows

Over the gleaming ocean was the rising sun. How brightly it glowed as it slowly rose from its slumber. Colors of orange, yellow, and gold streaked the skies with pink as cotton candy. You can partially see the moon from last night. Sasha wasn't up yet...

"Um, (y/n)?" There was her voice, chuckling softly. You turned around, seeing her holding a slip of paper. "May I ask what this is? You wanted me to be here at the crack of dawn? This would be the crack of dawn then, right?"

You smiled, nodding your head. "That's right, Sasha."

"What's going on?"

Quickly, you held her hand tightly, sighing heavily. You stare within her caramel eyes, seeing those stars sparkling. "What's going is... I can't hold it anymore." You confessed, seemingly at a loss of words. "Before anything else happens, Sasha, I want you to know..."

You smiled brightly, seeing her give such a satisfying smile.

"I want you to know that I... ever since I saw you enter the Survey Corps, I wanted to be with you. Your humor, smile, and laughter... put aside your personality, which I truly love, you're the most beautiful girl I could ever see. People would say that Queen Historia would be the angel to them all- but to me, you're my angel."

Sasha chuckled, showing her dialect as she spoke. "A-Angel?! I can't be..."

"Yet it's true!" You professed, leaning closer to her. "Sasha Braus, I want to be with you... before we make our way onto Paradis Island and into the Walls... I wanted to say... I love you. Sasha, I love you."

With a red tint to her cheeks, Sasha leaned into your chest, sighing with relief. "(y/n)... I love you too..."

"So... will you stay by my side for eternality?"

"Will that promise me meat?" Once more, her chuckle with happy smiles on her beloved face. "I hope it's a yes, (y/n)... of course, you don't have to provide me meat every single day. Though it would be lovely..."

You smiled, nodding your head. Your arms wrapping around Sasha's body, pulling her closely as you both watch the sun rise. Compared to the Walls, this view was better. A life with Sasha... as long as it was possible... 

"If you are with me, I can be with you... and I'll give you meat bowls and other animals for a meal to share." You kiss her forehead, unable to contain your happiness. After all this time, it was happening... "As long as you are with me, I won't ever hurt you... and as long as you are with me... I'll grant your every wish."