Chapter 4: Meat Bowl

"Ahh... this is so... good..." Sasha says with a grin on her face. She had already taken a single bite from the meal, and already going for the next. Her stomach was iron, taking in anything and doesn't worry about it hurting her until hours later. She smiled ever-so brightly towards you, and it seemed that every bad thing would disappear. "Thanks for the meal, (y/n)!"

You smiled and nodded your head, "No problem."

Everything in the city felt normal. No signs of fear- there was nothing. Joy was filling up in the town as the fear of titans was fading. Children screamed in joy as they played tag with each other. Parents walked with their little ones down the street, smiling brightly. So peaceful... so wonderful. 

You looked towards the street, and turned back to see Sasha completely finished with her bowl. Her bright smile was gleaming brightly as she looked towards you. "A-Are you gonna finish...?" She stutters a bit with her finger pointing to your bowl of meat. 

Quickly, you take another bite and hand it over to Sasha to sate her hunger. As she devoured the bowl, you chuckled at her. Even though you paid for both bowls, you let her have most of it. To sate her hunger? Perhaps. Was it because you continued to love her? Most definitely...

"Ah... (y/n)..." You looked towards her as she nervously called out your name. "I wanted to ask you something..." 

But the pattering noise of running overwhelmed Sasha's words. Turning towards the sound, a Scout was running up with urgency. When she stopped and began to pant, her message only came in small portions. "S-Scout S-Sasha... S-Scout... (y/n)... C-Commander... Hanji... wishes for... the both... of you... at once." 

You turned to Sasha with panic, but there was a spark of confidence and fury sprouting from Sasha's eyes. "Take a rest, we'll be there immediately." You say to the Scout, quickly leaving a few coins for the nice waitress. "Sasha, let's hurry."

Sasha nods her head and together, you made your way towards HQ.