Obanai (Fluff)

Just a short one. Please enjoy!

He is not the type of guy who does not trust his partner but you're always stuck up to the guy named Tokito.  Seeing you with him makes his blood boil and want to yanked you, take you to his Estate and locked you up there. 

Whenever he's about to take a rest on his favorite tree spot, you two were spotted not far away from him, causing his anger grew more than it can ever be. 

On the other side, you just want the kid to talk about hisself often. You saw the kid grew without even knowing what really happened to him before Oyakata-sama recruited him. We all know Tokito was not the boy who's talkative and it adds more to his mysterious personality. 

You didn't talk about this with Obanai, your cute little boyfriend but he knows how nosy you are. 

Especially when it's really bothering you and it intrigues you so much that you would do anything to know about it so he should know about this kind of behavior of yours, always running up to Tokito, wishing that someday he will be able to trust you enough to talk about himself.

Plus he's his comrade, right? So he should not be that jealous since you're seeking for a friendship with the lonely kid. 

Friendship only. Nothing more intimate.

"Do you want me to escort you to your Estate? I mean I could occupy your time and maybe... talk about ourselves?"

Tokito just sighed of how you're truly annoying to him and he did not say any words. He just kept his head low while walking faster than earlier. 

"How about... we play a game!" you cheerfully said to his face when you stopped in front of him causes his pace of his walk to stop in the middle of the Wind Pillar's Estate, and slowly look up to your blooming smile while he wears the same stoic expression everyday when you're always with him.

"I'm the first one who will say something I like and when I'm finished, you have to do the same thing!" 

"I like making friends! What about you?"

You began walking beside him as he's thinking harder like he really want to do this but in reality, he just want you to stop following him almost everyday in his life. He doesn't need a dog to look after him, right?

"I like being alone."

Your knit your eyebrow and you placed your hand onto your chin like you didn't understand anything he said. 

"Uhm... why is that?"