Obanai (Angst)

Btw try listening to this while reading, it literally made me tear up.

Requested by: zmoken

Abbreviations that's used:

(e/c) - Eye color

(f/n) - Flower name

Giving all of your attention to the one you deeply love is the best decision you've ever made.

Even though you'll feel the pain as twice as you love him... alone.

Being one of the helpers in the Butterfly Estate instead of facing the reality of fighting the demons really scared you to death, you even have nightmares as soon as you finished accomplishing the final selection without any help on other people who also fight for their lives.

Your family who doesn't take things lightly, they were disappointed that you don't want to be Demon Slayer rejected you once you said to them that you weren't brave enough to face those scary creatures so that's why you're here,

To at least help the Demon Slayers who wren't such a coward like you.

And that's how you find your Bestfriend, Obanai. Despite of being cold to you in the first time you start a conversation with him, he kind of accustomed your presence until he became your best friend who'll protect you until the end.

"(Y/N)," He softly said your name for you to curve your lips upward while taking the bed sheets outside before turning your face to see his. Even though you haven't see what he's hiding in that mask, you're sure that he's still be beautiful as ever. 

Since you quite catch feeling for this man, who squint his eyes indicating that he just smiled in front of you. 

  You don't have a plan to confess because of two things. One, he might reject you and the last one, you might just ruin the bond that you worked so hard and ignore you just for knowing what you really feel about him.

You just did what you think will be easy for him and your friendship.