Kokushibo (Fluff)

Alone in the woods, trying to remember where's the exit to find your way home since it's getting late.

You don't want to wander here since the forest is where the demons are usually waiting for another victim.

"Oh God," you're frantically pacing back and forth, looking around to see a village in the distance, still holding onto that hope that you'll escape here in a minute.

You're confused if this is a real forest or a labyrith that has no exits, automatically glued shut if someone enters.

You didn't even know how you got into this situation, you just want to relax here just to see your village from here in front of the forest but here you are, lost in the deep woods and can't see nothing but tall trees as the cloudy sky threatens to rain hard.

Since you're the only one here---or so you thought, it was really quiet and the bugs scattered around was the only thing you hear with the dried leaves on the ground as you step on it.

Making you more aware with your surrounding as you observing the noises and the dark and scary atmosphere.

"H-huh?!" As fast as lightning, you turn your head at the back as you heard another footstep because of the dried leaves laying around before gripping tightly in your Kimono when you saw nothing but air flowing in the specific spot not far away from where you were standing.

"Hello? I-is someone there..?"

Backing away slowly, you felt the air was cold as the first snowfall in winter. Too occupied with what just happened, another fast and rushed steps is what happened next making you shake in fear and you can even hear your own heartbeats as the footsteps are getting louder and getting close.

Nothing comes to your mind but the strong sense of danger, and fright. Thinking that a demon spotted you and making you his meal for the entire night.

Run! That's all you can do right now!

Don't stop until you find your way home!

As what your mind told you, you hurriedly run as fast as you can, not looking back or it might scare you more. Your lips are quivering and your body starts to sweat since you're running with a kimono on. There's no special occassion but you want to wear it because you're in a good mood earlier.

But not right now as you're trying to escape from the creature that you're not even know if it's truly a demon or just an animal approaching you.

Screaming at the top of your lungs as you heard the loud steps coming closer, faster than before.

Trying to look back but as soon as you turn your head, your body bumped into a hard object, making you sit on the ground.

"Ow..." How can you carelessly bump into a tree when even before you turn your head around, there's nothing for you to bump into. Unless...

Widening your eyes, you slowly turn your head upwards to see this tall man with his long hair, red scars in his face while staring at you with his... six wide eyes.

"Who are you?!" You asked the man with full of terror in your voice as you crawl back to get away from this scary man holding his sword in his left hand.

Just seeing the sword alone, you think that he may be one of the Demon Slayer who came here to protect you.

Calming yourself as you just stared at his figure as he do the same. Doing nothing than just stare back at you, carefully examining you if you're hurt or not.