Tamayo (Fluff)

Requested by: ledkitty

I'm sorry if this isn't the right one you're looking for, but please enjoy this one!

"Tamayo-san! Yushiro-san!" you excitedly exclaimed when you saw the two having a walk outside of the house, enjoying the cool breeze of the wind brushing up against their skin. 

Well, not until Yushiro hissed at you, absolutely not happy that you're back and ruining their 'alone' time while Tamayo just looked at you with her big lavender eyes as her lips formed a smile.

Seeing you panting from running, sweats everywhere and placing your hand in front of them as the sign of wait before catching your breath. "Glad to see you too, (Y/N)-san." Tamayo said as she sense the eagerness on you to see the two of them with your news. 

She exactly knows if you have something to say to them. 

"M-me too Tamayo-san... wait..."

You're not like any demon that can last their stamina longer than an average human can because you're just a half demon. Excessive running can exhaust you and fully drain your energy, reason why sometimes Tamayo doesn't let you come along with them especially if the place is too dangerous that an upper demon may appear.

Despite having a weak body, she still took you and gave you shelter for you to be alive and help her with her medicine and stuff.

After having a break, you handed in front of them the bag that you're holding with a wide smile on your face. 

"Look what I just bought!!" you proudly said at them while Yushiro's tapping his feet on the ground like a grumpy, impatient man he is. 

"We don't care what you bought out there (Y/N), Tamayo-san and I will go ahead and--"

"A Yukata!! For the Hanabi Festival that'll happen tonight! This will be my first time with you guys so I don't want to miss this chance!" Tamayo can't help but to watch you jumping with so much joy. She didn't witnessed this when she found you in the dark alley, whining in pain due to your wound in your abdomen that has deep cuts.

Being a half demon isn't easy for you. Instead of healing your wound in a fast pace, you just have to wait in a corner while waiting to heal your wound itself. Tamayo was alone when she saw you on that day without anyone who has a heart to help you.