Inosuke (Fluff)

Let's take a break from the heavy drama that we just witnessed. 

We should have a light and happy story where you and Inosuke were having fun. Enjoy!

----

You supposed to be having a training with your master, Gyomei in his estate.

But here you are, footsteps are obnoxiously loud and heavy in the hallway of the Butterfly Estate to see the three musketeers who are most likely to involve in a serious matter.

It's like you're making yourself known for them to be frightened, especially Inosuke.

You know being a demon slayer is having your life in danger but they should always be careful. It's not a joke to just take it lightly for them to have fun, to seek for the thrill and playing with fire.

Before Tanjirou and Zenitsu came in your way, you and that hardheaded man with a boar mask are already together. You got separated from him when one of the Twelve Kizuki, Kyogai changed the room when Inosuke's about to slaughter him. 

But you still managed to escape the Drum House when you saw the boy who has scar on his forehead and Inosuke having a fight as he slowly loosing consciousness after getting a headbutt from Tanjiro.

"Where are they?!"

"(Y/N)-sama please lower your voice. Shinobu-sama was not in a good mood to deal with your outburst." 

Naho confront you while the other two was holding the end of your haori to slow down your pace in the middle of the hallway. You don't want to see the odd smile of the Insect Pillar first in the morning so you let yourself calm down. 

"Alright, alright..."

Stopping your own feet just to face them as your knees met the floor, patting the head of the three before asking them.

"But where are those troublemakers? I gotta see that they're fine with my own eyes." your bond with the three musketeers are too strong to take this slightly, still remembering your situation with them in the Mt. Natagumo where serious medication needs to introduce itself to them. 

They all nodded to you and they took your hands to take you with them.

As you're almost in the end of the hallway, you already hear the screeching voice of Zenitsu, thinking that he has to do something that he definitely don't want to. You can't help but to worry more for Inosuke. Knowing him, he doesn't want to lose from them and pretend to not feel pain in everything even though his body covered in deep cuts and bruises. 

He might even want to start a fight with Tanjiro.

You were the one who open the door to see Aoi, holding a cup while her other hand was on the chin of Zenitsu, who's crying and begging for mercy. That was the first thing you notice while on the other side, you can see the other male who's laying on the bed, his boar mask were nowhere to be seen.

Without a word, you hurriedly ran to see him closely.

"A-are you okay?!"

Dumb question, (Y/N).

Of course he isn't. It's like he didn't heard you and he kept his eyes in the ceiling, not saying anything to keep your worries away.

Panic seems to enjoy this situation and it starts to ran up to your chest as fast as it can.