Giyuu (Fluff)

📢 SPOILER ALERT! 📢

- If you don't want to be spoiled, skip this story.

Because in this story, Giyuu might be out of character since this was happened months after the disbandment of Demon Slayer Corps.

As he was running outside, not minding the grass tickle his feet while grinning widely, there was (Y/N), chasing him to death and Giyuu thinks that you're playing with him but it's the opposite for you. This ain't fun and you two just tiring yourselves.

"You can't get me (Y/N)!"

"Yes I can Giyuu, don't make me!" You said while giggling and chasing him. He made you do this because he's walking barefoot outside his Estate like it's normal.

He knows how much you hate when he does this everytime to annoy you yet he always do this to make fun of you.

Because that's how he show his love for you. You might not notice it, but he loves you more than anything. You accepted him even though the battle with the demons left him so much scars and he even lost his arm...

... Yet you still chose him.

Because of that, he did what he can to be more verbal with you, to shower you with his praise, sweet talks and you know... to also tease whenever he's in the mood for it.

What he wants the most is your warm hugs everytime you see him spacing out. You don't care where he is, when you know he needed it, you will give it to him. He deserves all of it for almost sacrificing his life after all of the bad things happened in his life.

This is where his sacrifice pays off.

By loving him truly.

By showing him how much he means to you.