Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)

Requested by: treadmillzfault

This gonna be a long one, I know y'all don't want that but I'm feeling this story okay? Just... enjoy this one please T^T

Holding a small picture on your hand as your smile began to form on your face, covering the sadness slowly crept into your chest. 

A picture that you'll never forget and will be in your memories forever. 

"Yoriichi! Michikatsu!" Waving your hand as the grin stays on your face while running towards them. Your dear mother let you go outside to see the twins whose your only friends since they were the only one who's kind to you, not really minding the fact that you came from a poor family and also the reason why no one wants to be your friend but them.

"(Y/N)! I thought your mother didn't allow you to go outside?" Michikatsu asked, trying to cover up the excitement in his voice just by seeing you while Yoriichi's stood there, staring at you without showing any emotions. 

"Well yes but she allowed me so that I can play with you and your brother!" You said as you hold their wrist with both of your hands, taking them t the place where you always play with them or just... sat there killing the time until the sun sets. 

That place has a hammock that tied on a tree that you randomly saw and decided to be the place where you play or meeting up with them secretly. 

As the three of you growing up, Yoriichi's slowly slipping up, distancing hisself to you not noticing the hints and symbolic moves that he always do when you're having fun with Michikatsu, his beloved brother. 

Seeing you happy with his brother is the best thing he want than sulking and crying in the corner of their house. You then turn your head to his as you noticed that he's moving slower and far away from the two of you.

"Yoriichi, are you okay? Do you still want to come with us?" You stopped your tracks and hold the fish rod resting its top on your shoulder while you gave him a soft smile.