Giyuu (Angst)

a/n: This is my own idea so... I hope you like it!

--

"Giyuu! Listen to me will you? Just this once!"

You almost tripped yourself running at the hallway to follow your boyfriend, Giyuu. He walks so fast and you can't even keep up with him! Honestly, you don't even know why he's acting this way. He just avoided you the moment you opened your eyes this morning and it's making you more worried about him.

And you also don't know why he's in Butterfly Estate. Is he hurt? If he was, why didn't he tell you? You don't want to be the type of girlfriend that freaks out any minute but... for you this is frustrating that it gives you a headache.

"G-Giyuu..." you mumbled his name as he takes his turn to the left where Shinobu's room was and he didn't even look at you before going in where you saw Shinobu.... smiling at you. Since you always see her smiles, you can say that kind of smile she wore is not the kind of smile when she's with you or with any other people. It's like, she's mocking at you.

What happened just now is enough to make your heart felt pain and it feels like it fell as you held your chest tight. No, you shouldn't be thinking that kind of thoughts. Shinobu's not that kind of girl who's checking out the guy who's already in a relationship.

But you can't deny the thought of him talking to Shinobu while he's completely ignoring you makes you sadder than ever.

I guess I just have to give him some space then, you thought.

As you're about to exit the estate, you bumped on someone and your butt make its way on the ground because the impact is too strong for you to gather yourself and also your thoughts. You're always like that; whenever your mind is too occupied, you never sense your surroundings.

"I'm sorry— "

"Oh, (Y/N), just in time! Come with me!" A flaming yellow haired man enthusiastically yelled at you and helped you stood up.

"Are you ready for our mission? For sure, being the Air Pillar, you're always ready in every mission Oyakato-sama gives you!"

Your eyes kind of widened while you felt your face heat up by his sudden praise. When he's always by your side, or when Ubuyashiki partnering you two on a mission, he always does that and apparently there's nothing you can do but to be flustered around him. It's not that you have feelings for the Flame Pillar, it's just that you're not good on how to take compliments seriously.

"W-where are we going, Rengoku-san?"

He frowned at you but he just brushed it quickly by his bright smile. "Oyakato-sama sent us to another mission right now! Didn't I already told you that you don't need to use formality around me? Kyojuro's enough!"

You just nod your head as you and Kyojuro headed out in the estate to start your mission. 

On the other hand, Giyuu watched the two of you talked to each other and that definitely made him more furious on you. How you immediately be shy and embarrassed on every guy who talks to you---especially the Flame Pillar. Just thinking about how he acts around you is making him want to puke.

Obviously, this is the reason why he's ignoring you whole damn time.

He cannot accept what kind of relationship you two had. Probably just friends but---beyond that. 

He knows.

He knows 'cause he's always watching you.

Even though you didn't announce your relationship with the Giyuu at the Pillars, they should get the hint since you became too close to be his friend, right?