Obanai (Angst)

I was about to write his story on a fluff plot until I came up with the idea that I should write his story along with his Toxic traits that he could possibly had!

This was out of his original character so... yeah, please enjoy!

WARNING: SMUT AND VULGAR WORDS AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Requested by: 11cats

"Iguro wait--hmmph!" He shut your mouth by putting his hand on your mouth while his lifeless eyes staring at your very soul.

"Shhhh, you don't want anyone to hear you right?" You gasped as soon as he curled his finger inside you where the sun don't shine as you tighten you grip at his wrist while pumping you in and out by his slender fingers.

"Mmmm~" You moaned while he still staring at you, observing your small moves while he pinned you down at the wall. Grin slowly taking over his mouth as he kept on torturing your sweet spot everytime his fingers going in to you.

"(Y/N)..."

You don't even know how you two ended up like this. You just visit his Estate to know if he's up to eat lunch with me and the other Hashiras since you guys had a day off at the same day.

And now you're here, wanting to moan his name as loud as you want but he's covering your whole mouth, making u more turned on than ever. You wanted him to feel good too but whenever you make your way to his clothed cock, he always pin your hands until you grasp his shoulders, back and to his neck to deepen the kiss.

"I-Iguro... right there please," You removed his hand on your mouth and said those words with the sweetest voice you can make, closing your eyes while he's curving and making his fingers move just the way you like.

"What do you want me to do... Tell me."

"Move f-faster please Iguro... please" You plead like you're completely submitted yourself to him, make things that you two always do when he knows you're needy.

That was the reason why he do this to you, because when he put his eyes on yours, you were always needy.

"I can't hear you, you need to plead better than that."

"Please Iguro, move faster! Pleaseeeee make me cum please!" You moaned loudly as he changed his pace and pumped his fingers on you in a fast way. The right pace where you aren't hurting but just making you feel so good.

"You like that, huh? Am I making you feel so good that you're about to cum on my fingers? Am I right?"

You shoot your eyes at him when he add another finger inside you, now he's pumping your insides with his three wet fingers and it makes you clamped down on him.

"Ah! Yes! Please don't stop Iguro, I'm about to... about to c-cum!" You closed your eyes as you feel his fingers delicously making you his while you moan his name sweetly before snaking your arms on his back to hug him tight.

Seeing you this needy makes him more turned on as his tent at his lower body starting to twitch, just by looking at you, your drooling mouth and your shaky legs with his fingers inside you is enough to make his cock hard.

As soon as he felt that you're clamping on his fingers way too much, he knows that you're about to cum and he smirks at you and he did what he can... for you to submit more.

"I--wha, why did you stop?" You look at him confused, eyes furrowed while you tried to catch your breath. He stopped moving his fingers but he kept it inside while he's still wearing his silly smirk and stared at your eyes.

"Now's not the time baby, the others might waiting for us..." As he's about to leave you in the room unsatisfied, you grabbed his arms and it's you're turn to pin him on the wall looking at him with fear and confusion.

"You've been like this lately. Can I ask you why? Are you..."

"Are you getting bored of me?"

As soon as you finished you sentence, he just looked at you with his widened eyes before laughing in front of you like you just made a joke at him.

"I didn't know you can joke like that, god it's been a while since I laughed like that!" He tried to escape from you pinning him but as a strong Hashira, your strength is quite the same with him so you didn't let him walk out anytime he wants to.

"Let go of me (Y/N)..." Even though there's a threat in his voice, you didn't let go of him. While his guard's still down, you cupped his face and you kissed him passionately.

Iguro wasn't having it as you're getting on his nerves. The one he really hates is you're stubbornness, like a spoiled teenage girl who doesn't take no as an answer.

"I said let go of me you slut!" He can't control his anger so he pushed you down that your bum hurts so much when you landed on the floor.

"You're nothing to me but a fucking slut! Now don't you dare try to do that again or else,"

"... I'm going to tell them about this, the respectable, noble and kind (Y/N) goody two shoes they've known is completly a slut and fucking every guy they met, just like our current situation right now."

You widened your eyes as those words came out of his mouth the last sentence he just said at you wasn't true, you were just caught up in your feelings so that's why you're doing these things, you thought that just by being active in sex with him will also make him fall in love with you but he was just keeping you beside him for his carnal desire and needs.

You're a fool if you kept on believing that this way of treatment you've been recieving will changed when you stayed by his side when he needs you.

In the end he was just using you, and you even liked it when he's doing it with you like you don't have any dignity left in you.

Now that he noticed that you're silent after all that sudden confrontation he just did, he rolled his eyes at you and he didn't even bother to help you get up and say sorry yet he just left you there, broken and shaking in fear.

Fear of him telling to your comrades about your dirty little secret or fear of losing him as this quarrel made him even more distant to you, making him emotionally unavailable as this type of situation occurs.

You love him from the start, and even though he's so distant to you... you can't help but fall in love with him more.

He treats you like his fuck buddy but to you, he's the love of your life that you'll never get whatever you do.

After all, you're just someone whom he only go to for sex.

---

*internal screaming* I don't know what to say about this! Welp I just really hope you guys like it even tho my writing's not on point or this is out of your league.

To the person who requested this, I'm really sorry if this story shocked you and it didn't met to your likings. Lmk if there's some things that aren't included to gender-neutral and I'll fix it right away!

Stay safe guys, take care!