Mitsuri (Fluff)

Requested by: waras-

I hope you like it!

"Misturi-san!!"

You screamed her name when you saw her walking normally, alive and well. You didn't expect her to be like this because what you remember, she was laying on the ground with her pool of blood, bruises and cuts all over her body saying that you must run and leave her.

Even though you don't want to leave her behind after all you two have been through.

"Mitsuri-san! Thank God you're alive!"

You leave your basket full of clothes behind just to see her as clear as day. When you come near her you did not hesitate to hug her tight enough, not wanting to suffocate your favorite friend.

Not seeing her for a long, long time really changes your daily routine because you two are always together, it's like you're the long lost twin of hers that can't be separated after you've met each other.

Mitsuri was startled when you hugged her, thinking that you're a crazy woman who's scaring and just hugging whoever you saw walking down the street. 

"Uhm... who are you?"  With just that, your body felt numb as your ears starts to hear the eerie sound when you heard her first words she spoke to you after months and months of thinking that she's already dead. It really surprised you that she's here like nothing happened to you. 

And now that she don't know who you are, is breaking your heart into pieces. 

"W-what do you mean Mitsuri-san? I'm (Y/N)! Your friend!"

Mitsuri then break the hug, making your heart shattered into tiny pieces. Your friend is no longer knows you and it hurts more than anything since she's all you have other than your parents. No one can match how your friendship really mean to you, even your co-Pillars even though they're your friends. 

Being with Mitsuri was just... ethereal.

You saw her face puzzled as her eyes wanders on you, wanting to know who you really are but she failed.

She doesn't really know you.

Being creeped out of your odd behavior, she avoided your stare and she scratched the back of her neck before saying anything that might hurt you.