Sanemi (Angst)

*THIS HAPPENED IN THE MODERN LIFE.*

"Fuck..."

 You stared at the small little rectangle thing with a pointy end in front of me... that has two red lines on it while you're sitting in the toilet, whole body stiffened as your sweats starts to show up. 

 How can I say this to him? 

 My God, I'm so fucked up right now. 

 He had no idea that you're pregnant three weeks ago. You honestly didn't even know it was going to happen. 

These past few days you two have not been able to deal well with each other just because of small things, Didn't realized that it became this big that you still aren't talking up until now. Then suddenly, tears shed your eyes at the thought of him, not wanting to have a child with you. 

 What if he ignores you? If he kicked you out of our house? Disgust you? Or worst, he found someone new and leave you here, with his child? 

 You tugged your own chest for overthinking these things. It hurts for you, because in the first place you don't want those things to happen. You absolutely cannot deal with that. 

 Muffled cries became louder, making you into a sobbing mess. What should you do? You want to tell him this but you're scared of his reaction. 

But then you heard a faint knock that made you startled. 

 "Why are you taking so long? Are you okay?" 

 Sanemi's voice coated with concern and a hint of irritation as your hands made their way up to your mouth for him not to hear my cries, too scared to let him know what state you're in. Will he beat you up to death if he knows that you're having his baby earlier than expected?

 "Y-yeah, I'm alright..." 

 "Well hurry up 'cause the food's gonna be cold," 

You breathe heavily to calm yourself. You don't want him to suspect you in any ways so you washed your face before hiding the pregnancy test in your pocket and stole a glance in the mirror.

Despite of the fact that you've already calmed yourself, why does the tears in your eyes won't stop?

 Quiet. It's too quiet it makes you uncomfortable and awkward toward him. You see him glancing at you but you can't even raise your head nor stare at him because if you did any of those, your tears will surely fall.