Akaza (Angst)

WARNING: VULGAR WORDS AND SLIGHT SMUT AHEAD. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"I'm home, darling!" Akaza says while he's on the entrance of your home, removing his shoes as fast as he can because he's missing you the whole day. Thinking about you was not enough for him. 

Wandering on his house, about to surprise you with his warmth but any of your possible trace in the house was nowhere to be found. Even in the kitchen where he totally expects you, cooking for him yet all he sees was an empty space. 

"... Love?" When he opened the door of your bedroom, he finally saw you laying down the bed not facing him but the other side. All of his worries fade when he saw your figure, no marks of scar or whatsoever. 

"I thought you're not in the house. You worried me, I'm about to look for you outside!" Without hesitation, he laid down just to hug you tight enough for you to know how much he miss you. After everything Akaza have been through, being distant to you makes him think things that his own mind ends up tricking him. The fear of abandonment, of things where you would just leave him without any trace, without saying goodbye, and leaving without knowing why is making him tear up and it might even broke him, leading to depression. 

That's the reason why Akaza's so clingy whenever he has the chance to cling hisself onto you, not letting go until you say so. You didn't mind though because you also love it when he does that. The thought of him, deeply in love to you is like wishing to be a person who can fly freely without limitations. 

"How's your day? It must have been lonely for you to just wait here, am I right?" He sweetly snuggled you and he put his face on your neck to smell your sweet scent that he's yearning for. 

"I wish you could come with me, but you already know how dangerous being outside is, right?" Kissing your cheek gently, while his hands roaming around your body, filling his mind that he's the only one who can touch you, kiss you everywhere and make you his is driving him crazy. All of the negative thoughts left his head and lust and comfort were the one who stayed in his mind, and he's ready to make love to you until the both of you fulfill what you need in each other. 

To fill you up with his love.

His lips finally moved to meet your soft lips as he made his way on top of you, got fully control of you and he will do anything to make you feel good not just by having a cock, but doing this because it was you, whom he loves and he wants his girl to be satisfied because it was him, who's doing this passionately.

He groaned as he's making his way down to your neck, staying at your sweet spot to mark you as his. Groping your breast with your clothes on making him more turned on while his other hand tightly gripping your waist as he slowly rubbing your thigh up and down to calm you down. 

"I love you..." He said before looking at you deeply with his pale blue eyes loving every single part of your body. Coming closer to your ear as he whisper something that will definitely make your butterflies in your stomach go wild. 

"No one will ever make me feel this way but you, the way your scent lingers every time you're with me, the way you smile is hurting me more than you can imagine..."

"That's why loving you too much is intoxicating. It hurts but it felt so good in your arms, holding me so tight like it's the end of us." 

He kissed you one more time before taking your clothes off, seeing you fully naked was like a sin that was forbidden for him to take a look.

His eyes became blurry and he noticed that his tears are falling fast enough to make him look like a child who's lost. He wants you all to himself, but why are you making this hard? Why are you making him feel guilty from the things that he didn't have control on? 

Fuck, even faith or destiny doesn't want you to end with him peacefully huh?

Whatever might happen the both of you, the relationship where he think is sinking because of his unmatched, wrong thoughts running down in his mind really tricks him.

Seconds turns into minutes, then it turns into days of thinking, analyzing where or when will he realize his wrongdoing happened. Or worse, when did you two actually became like this?

He didn't want this to end. 

Without uttering a word, he kissed you again  before he place his hand where the sun don't shine. Feeling you was the best when he knows you're enjoying yourself with his gentle touch. 

He will surely miss you once he knows that you're not breathing anymore, thinking that you're alive because his mind says so. Tricking him and making him like a desperate guy who just want to be with his lover until the end...