Ubuyashiki (Angst)

Requested by: TheMuichirou_Simp

How did it end up like this?

How did this even happen in the first place?

All you know is you two, watching the glistening stars silently while he's laying down on your lap, running your hands in his locks to make him feel more relaxed.

Until a certain Man came into your way...

"Run (Y/N), run!"

"N-no, I can't have you dealing this man here all alone!" Tears running down on your cheeks while eyeing the two muscular men fighting for their life.

"Muzan, stop this nonsense! W-we can always talk about this!" Screaming at the man who has a bright red ruby eyes won't do anything. He just want you two gone in his way, to not be successful for taking him down by forming and recruiting a strong group to defeat him with his wicked plans.

Giving Kagaya a powerful blow before he landed his body on the ground, coughing his own blood. You made your own way to your husband as you carefully wiping his blood off from his chin even though you can't see anything clear because of your tears still streaming down your face.

"Ah, look at this lovebirds, about to beg for their pathetic and boring life..."

"... How disgusting."

Muzan looks at you menacingly with full of disgust and hate. How he hate to see the two of you, as your eyes full of love and devotion whenever you see your husband.

It makes him want to tear your body apart as your eyes popped off with the roots of it still intact, for you to see how he gonna tear Kagaya's body in front of you.

He always hate the thing called love between two persons who would live their lives with his/her significant other, just waiting for their death while having kids and stuff.

Why can't you and Kagaya just join him in the first place, for you to not be deceased when you grow old, to just be alive centuries while your lover beside you, loving and taking care of you.

"Why Muzan? Why are you even trying?! You know someone will gonna stop you from doing all of these!"

You heard his laugh, louder than the bugs that are constantly noisy but not as deafening as his chuckle right now, like he's about to win something he's always yearning for.

"Why you asked, little (Y/N)... whose still naive, sweet and innocent (Y/N)."

As he slowly creeping near you, he tightly held your chin with his pale hand still staring at you as hard as he can.

To show who's really the deal here, whose about to win anything once he's done with you... and Kagaya.

"You two always bother me whatever you do, and whenever you go. Hate seems to grow more and more when I see you with this loving eyes with his... one blinded eye. It shocked me to see that you're still in his arms and I don't get it,"

"Woman like you, who can have anything she wants from men. Wealth, proper guidance, strength and... better sex life--yet you picked this man whose about to go limp with his foolish curse."