Kyojuro (Fluff)

"A-are you sure about this, (Y-N)-san?" the pink haired with the neon green tip on her strands asked you out of nowhere while looking at you with a worried expression.

You looked up at her while munching on the watermelon they bought on their way on this big tree to cover themselves in its silhouette.

"What do you mean?"

She just stared at you... pitifully. You don't know what she really meant by that but everyone knows you don't like it when someone looking at you like that.

You're fed up by it because your old man used to look at you like that...with disgust.

"Kyojuro-san look! It suits you!"

You turned your head at them as soon as you heard your friend, placing a flower behind his ear, making him more beautiful in your eyes, but he's with another girl.

And that girl is your precious friend (F/N).

You can't deny that you have feelings for the man she's facing at, The Flame Pillar. You don't know when did you start having these unusual feelings that makes the butterflies in your stomach go crazy because as soon as you saw him the other day, your heart's beating so fast and you're nervous and uneasy when he gets closer to you.

But you know that he looks at you like his little sister so you just kept it to yourself.

Your face says it all. How your lovely and jolly persona tears as you see the two in front of you, having fun.

Wishing that you can do that too, but your fear and shyness got the best of you.

That's why Mitsuri knows what you truly feels at Kyojuro.

That's why she's asking you if this whole set up was okay, if this is not hurting you and she already knows the answer by just looking at them, it makes her happiness seems to go away as she keeps on staring at you.

Obanai, what am I gonna do about her? she thought as if Obanai's by her side, feeling her presence as he close his eyes.

The laughter that Kyojuro and (F/N) shares, the giggles and how they are happy by themselves makes (Y/N) feel the pain and this time, it hurts deeply as if a bow stabbed you in your chest.

And Mitsuri witnessed how down you are right now.

"You know you still have a chance, right? If you confessed, you two might get a chance and all this time, he has feeling for you---"

"Mitsuri please, this picnic is supposed to get me happy. Not to be sad and depressed. We already know Kyojuro-san likes (F/N), not me." Well, it's true... for you. You don't even know who he likes and types in a girl but what you're sure about is... none of your likings will definitely make him like you.

"Here," You gave her some apple slices while wearing your fake smiles to hide the sadness that you've been feeling before.

There's no way he'll like you. You're just a mere teenage girl who leave and just be a part of his life that will eventually forget you when the time comes.

"(Y/N) look isn't he look beautiful?" (F/N) yelled while pointing at him. As your eyes met his serious gaze at you, you just look at different direction thinking that he's not happy when you're making an eye contact with him and smiled.

"Y-yeah, he is..." You mumbled that even Mitsuri didn't hear what you said.

Picking up the sandwiches, you point the food at them believing that they're hungry.