Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)

Days, weeks and even months have passed but the twin didn't bother to go out with you. Not even once. 

Panic and worry stayed in your chest for days and it seems to live on your body whenever you thought about them every night and day, nothing can live in your head but them and their health.

If they're safe and sound, you'll somehow relax yourself a bit but not as much as relief if you see them with your own eyes, enjoying their life without you.

Without you...

You dropped the chop sticks that you're holding because of what your mind just said.

"(Y/N), are you okay? Is something wrong?" Your mother asked while your father look at you with confusion. Breathing heavily, now you really want to visit them after just sulking here on your house all day thinking about them.

Now's the time to know what state they're in right now even though you really don't know what kind of hospitality they have in their household.

You didn't even know if their parents are good but seeing and being with them as they grew, their parents might be really kind and gentle. 

"Mother, can I please go outside and pay a visit at Tsukiguni's? I haven't seen them for a while and I'm worried..."  Seeing you this desperate and pleading at them was making their heart break. They know how precious the twins for you since they saw the three of you form a bond despite of your status in life.

How dare they say no to you if this will going to make you happy?

"Of course, it's been days since you didn't go outside. But at least finish your meal so that you're full when you're going to visit them." 

That was the first time you felt your mood rise with excitement and nervousness... just like the old days when your parents let you go play with them and you must admit,

This feeling really felt so good.

So you finished your meal faster than you always do, take a bath before going out to see your good friends and bid your goodbyes to your parents as you start to go to their house. 

While you're on your way walking a little bit faster, you bump into someone making you lift your head, trying to look at the person you bumped into.