Introooo to my book 😝

Hello there. Ahaha. It's me, the maker of this monstrosity. These ideas just popped in my head and I said, hey, IMMA WRITE IT.

SO, House keeping. This is a Shoto Todoroki fanfic. It's not a slow burn, but it's not quick either. Just letting you know.

OC is a Melanin queen like me everybody. If you don't like it....that sucks. Don't read it lol.

Also, the OC is Bakugo's adopted sister. With that said, he may act OOC because, he has a little sister. He is very protective of her and only lets his guard down around her in the beginning of the story.

With this new sister, she acts as a sort of buffer between Katsuki and Deku, so there won't be much of the BakuDeku bullying stuff. They actually be come civilized with each other due to the OC's presences.

Who am I kidding, most of the characters are gonna OOC at one point or another. My imagination is rather...fun sooooo, we gonna some real funny scenes that you didn't think would even happen.

ALSO, there is a anime crossover in this. And the anime will be......

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

HAIKYUU!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA

I wanted to give OC hobbies. And one day I was checking out Mitsuki's personal page on the wiki fandom thing and one of the trivia's was that she liked volleyball. Thus promoting my brain to do....that. None of the haikyuu boys will be heroes. Sorry, but not really.

Leave ideas for their quirks tho
I will be including the haikyuu ships. OC will be playing matchmaker and I will have extra chapters for that. Soooo leave ideas for how each of the get together.

I think that's all????

OH WAIT. This is story has the whole Dabi is a Todoroki thing in it. Theory or not.😏😏

Endeavor is still a jerk, gotta keep some things realistic😂

This OC is pretty close to my personality, so if you don't like her, then I guess you don't like me lmao (most people don't so don't sweat it). It's more of the me I would like to be with some of the real me in there too.

Mama Mitsuki superiority.
Kiribaku is in this story sooo be prepared for teeth rotting Kirikbaku fluff.
Help me decide whether to do ShinKami or KamiJiro plzzz.

Ummmm I think that's it? Idk if something changes, I will put it at the beginning or the end of a chapter. They chapters won't be THAT long. Well maybe. Depending on how much I write lol. If you have an issue on how I write, let me know. Don't be mean cause.... I'm actually really fragile 😃🥲.

Hope you enjoy. I don't have an update schedule. I will do it whenever I have time or a chapter is finished. I got school and stuff man. Technical high schools are hard man 😭

Alright IMMA STOP TALKING. HAVE A BLESSED DAY READER. ENJOY MY OC BRAIN VOMIT.

BYEEEEE. HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY🥰😊