Chapter 19: Nightmare

Aluna's POV

The dust was flying around the battle field. Mounds of dead bodies surround me. My eyes are burning from the smoke in the air. There are cuts on my arm from the shrapnel of the countless bombs that went off.

A large ring of fire appeared around me. I turned around to see all of my friends, my brother, and my parents on their knees in front of a bunch of black silhouettes. They all had guns in their hands with the barrels pointed at all of their heads.

"I won't ask again, Aluna Keita. Die or they die. Pick one." A big dude showed up in front of me.

"Aluna don't do it!" Katsuki yelled.

"I can't let you guys die." My eyes welled up with tears.

"You have to save the empire. We're not worth the millions of lives that could be affected if this nut job takes the thrown!" Suga yelled to me.

"I can't." I whispered.

"Luna look at me." Todoroki said.

My eyes looked over to him and he had a small smile on his face.

"It's okay. You have a duty."

"But I can't let you guys die." I whispered and looked at all of they're faces. "You guys have your lives ahead of you, you don't need me here."

"That's not true." Kuroo said sadly.

"No it is. You guys are supposed to be heroes." I looked at Class 1A. "You guys are supposed to save people, let me save you guys. I'm not worth it." Tears fell from my eyes. "You guys have so many things ahead of you. You guys can move on without me. I have faith the empire will survive. I can't let you guys die."

"Luna, you can't sacrifice yourself for us, I won't let you." Kita furrowed his brows at me.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN YOU GUYS GO?! I COULDN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF. NO! I'M NOT GONNA! SHOOT ME! KILL ME!" I yelled and took the man in front of me's gun and put it to my head.

"ALUNA PUT IT DOWN!" Oikawa yelled at me.

"NO! I'M NOT. ONE PERSON IS NOT WORTH ALL OF YOU! I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE FOR ME!" I yelled back at him.

"I've run out of patience. Just kill them all." The dude in front of me rolled his eyes and ordered.

"What? No, stop!" I pushed him out of the way and his men cocked their guns and prepared to take aim at everyone's heads.

"No! STOP! PLEASE! WAIT! STOP!" I begged.

They shot my parents first. Then Katsuki, then Deku and they went one by one.

"Stop, please." I cried on my knees. The sound of the gunshots echoed as each of the people I cared about fell to the floor, blood pooling from their heads. They killed all of them and left Shoto for last.

"Shoto Todoroki huh? I heard you like this one." The main silhouette teased and walked behind him.

"Please. Don't. Kill me. Kill me please." I wailed. I crawled over to Shoto and hugged him close to me.

"Please don't kill him. Let him go."

"Aluna, stop. I refuse to let you die for me." Tears fell from Shoto's face.

"Oh, I'm not gonna kill him. You are." The man pulled out a crossbow and shot a vial with bright green liquid into my neck.

3rd person POV

The liquid slowly filtered into Aluna's blood flow. She turned into her Lion form but her eyes were in slits glowing green.