Chapter 16: First date success....sort of

Aluna's POV

Today was the day.

Today was the day that some of my wimpy ass friends finally end their quests for love, hopefully forever. I don't think I can do this anymore if they break up.

I woke on a beautiful Saturday morning. I grabbed my glasses from the night stand and slid them on my face and ran my hands through my curls.

Ace was asleep next to me, with Kya's little body on his back. Mac opted to stay in Katsuki's room that night.

Last night was interesting. We didn't really do much. Everyone who stayed for dinner just watched Attack on Titan with our mom and ate, then left. It was nice. Dad even joined. He came home from work in time to watch with us. It was fun.

I looked over at my night stand to see my buzzing phone. I looked at the caller and saw it was a FaceTime from Oikawa. I sighed and answered the phone. Not before turning down the volume.

"ALUNA!" Oikawa's voice rang through my room causing Ace and Kya to jolt awake.

"What Oikawa, What!"

"Kenma won't get up." He pouted.

"Wh- Oikawa his date doesn't start until 6:30. And it's what?" I looked at the time and sighed. "It's 10:00 a.m, 'kawa."

"I KNOW! We are wasting time. I need to make him beautiful at my house and how am I supposed to do that if he looks like this?!" Oikawa flipped the camera and showed and disheveled looking Kenma. He was under a mountain of blankets with his eyes closed and his hair going in different directions. I didn't know what he was doing the night before, but I had an idea.

I sighed before speaking.

"Put the phone by his head."

Oikawa flipped the camera again and placed the phone by Kenma's head. The amount of times I've had to do this is ridiculous. But I have a feeling I going to to be doing this a whole lot longer.

"Ken Ken?" I cooed softly.

"Hmmm." He breathed out sleepily.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"No."

"Well today you are going on a date with Kuroo." I said with a soft happy voice. I feel like an elementary school teacher.

"Really." He said in a baby voice and shuffled closer to the phone.

"Mhm. So, you wanna get up for me, so Oikawa can make you pretty for the date?" I pleaded.

"But I'm comfy." He whispered sadly.

"I know bubba, I know. But, think about it. Wouldn't it be more comfy with Kuroo under your mountain of blankets too?" I questioned, still keeping up the baby voice.

"Yea. He's warm." Kenma sighed.

"Well you can cuddle with Kuroo as soon as your date goes well and you guys start officially dating, k?"

It was a realistic bribe. Can I even call it a bribe if it's true?

There was a moment of silence before Kenma spoke again.

"Kk." He yawned and sat up as Oikawa snatched his phone back.

"You have an affect on all of us that is scary." He shook his head.

"It's a gift. See you later." I waved.

"Bye." He hung up.

I plopped my arms on my bed and sighed for the thousandth time that morning. An Aluna'a job is never complete. No matter how hard I work. This is a lifetime job.