Chapter 21: Sports festival pt:1

Today was the day. All of the first years are going to fight to the death. Jk it's not the death. Well not really.

Aluna woke up at 7 that morning and stretched. He back cracked as she got up from her bed and stretched. Ace woke up with her this time and he joined her in stretching her sleepy limbs and joins.

"Today is the day, Ace. You gonna watch me today?" Aluna sat on the floor and Ace immediately sprinted in between her legs, waiting for morning scratches.

Aluna looked up to her closet where her UA P.E uniform was hanging. She smiled and got up.

"First things first." Aluna took the pants off the hanger and tried them on. Just as suspected....it fit her waist perfectly, but the thighs were way too tight.

"Great." She snatched them off her legs and went to her brother's room. She opened the door and Katsuki was halfway laying on his bed on his phone. His back was hanging off and he was basically upside down. Mac was sprawled out on his legs, as if to keep him from sliding off the bed completely.

"My uniform pants are in my closet, just leave yours." He said without looking up from his phone. He knew the drill.

You see, Katsuki likes to get pants that are like 3x bigger than him. He has a tiny waist, smaller than Aluna's actually and they often wear each other's clothes. Aluna, being a Slim Thick queen can barely get her legs into anything that is not her stretchy jeans or leggings, thus prompting her and Katsuki to switch pants often.  Pants fit her waist perfectly, but her thighs just won't have it. At all.

"Thank you." Aluna switched the pants and left the room.

She wasn't going to shower this morning because 1. She didn't feel like it and 2. There was not point. But she did go to the bathroom to use it and put in contacts instead of wearing her glasses.

She went back to her room and see Ace siting up straight and looking out of her window quite intensely.

She smiled at him and gave a little scratch behind the ear which snapped him from his intense focus on the window.

Aluna went to her closet and started the change. She decided to wear a black body suit under her uniform just in case the jacket somehow got messed up or needed to come off.

 She decided to wear a black body suit under her uniform just in case the jacket somehow got messed up or needed to come off

(A/N: Like dis but a tank top)

She slipped her pants over it. She zipped up the UA jacket and turned to Ace to see his opinion.

"What do we think, Ace? We look good or Nah?" Aluna twirled in her uniform and Ace simply blinked at her.

"I knew you'd like it. Now go pick out my shoes, sweet boy." Aluna made kissy noises and Ace ran into her closet.

He was in there are a second until her came back the the spare boots she had got her hero suit.

"Huh. I guess Katsuki is wearing his hero suit shoes too. I guess I'll where mine too." Aluna took them from him and made sure to neatly tuck the pants into them.