Chapter 41: It's You

"They really stuffed Mr. Aizawa in a suit?" Aluna commented from where she was sitting on the floor next to Katsuki's chair. She had zip ties around her wrists and ankles.

She pissed Shigaraki off by accident. Now she was in time out.

They were watching the UA press conference.

"That's a miracle in itself." Katsuki said, eyes glued to the screen.

"You know, you guys are pretty smart. Kidnapping us, I mean. Like for real. The whole destroying the hero society thing starting with UA. Y'all have an agenda don't you?" Aluna nodded with an impressed look on her face.

"Flattery won't get you out of time out." Dabi flicked a rubber band at her forehead, making her flinch.

"Ow. It was a legit compliment, asshole." Aluna stuck her tongue out at him and he did the same.

"You're existence will forever be a tragedy." Dabi flicked another rubber band at her.

"No, you!" Aluna shot back.

"Shhhh, TV." Toga shushed them.

"Bitch." Dabi whispered at Aluna and aimed another rubber band.

Aluna wiggled her fingers and a sphere of water appeared above Dabi's head. Kurogiri sighed and Compress moved away from Dabi.

"What was that, walking scab?" Aluna batted her eyelashes.

"I called you a bi-"

SPLASH

Aluna cut Dabi off by dropping the water, drenching him.

"You asshole!" He yelled.

"You started it!" Aluna retorted.

Shigaraki rubbed his temples and glared at the tv, trying to ignore the two toddlers who had been bickering the entire time. Dabi was snippy after losing poker and Aluna thought it was funny, prompting her to poke fun at him.

It was funny for a little bit but then got old for the other parties in the room.

"Aluna, I'm adding five more minutes to your time." Shigaraki hissed over his shoulder.

"He started it!" Aluna shrieked and pointed at Dabi in outrage.

"I am aware, but you're annoying!" Shigaraki turned all the way around in anger.

"But-"

"Face the wall!"

Aluna growled and shrieked like a toddler and turned around to the corner.

Dabi snickered and shot another rubber band at the back of her head.

"SHIG-"

"Dabi stop flicking the god Damn rubber bands. Go change." Shigaraki growled at Dabi and he simply rolled his eyes and got up to change out of the wet clothing. 

"This is a new form of torture." Katsuki muttered to himself.

"This is a hate crime is what it is." Aluna huffed.