Chapter 39: A Brother Never Forgets

This is so random, but I watched both Jurassic World movies again and now I want to make it into a TodoBaku story. I don't know why but they came to my head when I watched Claire and Owen's relationship.

I might do it.

Back to the show.
—————————————————————

Dark.

It was hot and Dark.

Aluna couldn't really feel much. She was almost numb.

Her arms were tied around her back by her wrist and by the feeling against the skin on her face, she was blind folded. Her legs were bound too. She felt like a shrimp oddly enough.

There was also a gag in her mouth.

It tasted like detergent.

I mean at least it's washed.

She wasn't in a chair, but her body was simply dropped on the floor like a potato sack.

She sighed and tapped the side of her foot on the floor. She clenched her fist and felt Shoto's necklace in her hand.

Good, she got it.

"Hewo?!" Aluna called out through the gag. She was getting restless and bored. She wanted some action. If that action got her killed, oh well.

Time to spice it up.

She heard footsteps approaching the room so she yelled again.

"Hewo!?"

A door opened and footsteps were heard. Aluna froze, still a little afraid but she kept her cool.

The person simply stood for a minute before grabbing the rope that tied Aluna's ankles and dragged her out of the room like a sack of wet potatoes. She couldn't help but laugh at the situation. It was a muffled one since she was still gagged but it was likely her will to live that kept her in a joyful mood.

When the person came to a stop, they dropped Aluna's legs and ripped the gag from their mouth.

"Hello? Y'all made a mistake kidnapping me. You think you're Charlie's Angels, or something? Hahaha! When I find out who you are I'm kicking your ass. You know I'm crazy." Aluna cackled.

Behind the blindfold, The League stood, staring at her like she was in fact crazy. Katsuki, who had woken up at the same time as her, simply looked down at his laughing sister with an amused look on his face.

He was in a chair, bound with medal cages around his hands.

If they took off her blindfold, the two were going to be a nightmare. So they left it on.

"Hello, Bakugos."

Villains surrounded them. Either leaning on the bar, the wall, or just standing. Shigaraki sat in a bar stool.

"Shiggy? Shigaraki? Oh- I knew I recognized that scent. It's been a while man. Last time I saw you, it was at the mall that one time. How ya been?" Aluna pipped up at the sound of Shigaraki's voice. She was being as stupid as ever and Katsuki was trying so hard to keep his mouth shut.

"Word is spreading about your disappearances." Shigaraki leaned forward in his bar stool. A hand decorated his face, only making his left eye visible.

"Cool. Did you get the clout you wanted? I seem to remember the tantrum you threw when Stain upstaged you in Hosu." Aluna snickered.