Chapter 12: How to make Soba

Aluna's POV

We all made it back to U.A after some time. Mr. Aizawa and Thrirteen where taken to the hospital to be treated for their injuries.

I really hope Mr. Aizawa is ok.

We all changed out our hero suits and grabbed our stuff from our lockers and classroom.

"So we are all gonna meet at the library tomorrow afternoon right?" Kirishima said as the class walked down to the gates.

"Yep. If you guys don't want to come it's fine really. You don't have to feel obligated." I chuckled and rubbed my neck.

"Aluna, we all literally said we want to come. I'm sure if they didn't want to or weren't curious they wouldn't come." Jirou reassured.

"Oh ok. Well, we'll see you guys tomorrow." I waved and skated off with Deku and Katsuki.

"Well... that was quite the day." Deku said in a face enthusiastic tone.

"Quite the hoot." I said with jazz hands.

"Spectacular." Katsuki said with an unamused tone.

We made it to the house and I unlocked the door. What I was not expecting was 3 dogs to approach me.

"Ummm who's dogs are in our house?" Katsuki asked genuinely confused.

"Oh hi guys." Mom yelled from the kitchen.

We took off out shoes and shifted carefully around the excited dog trio and walked to the kitchen.

"Umm mother dearest? Why are there dogs in the house." I asked raising a brow.

"Oh, I felt like being spontaneous so here we are." My mother shrugged.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked out and I followed.

We sat on the couch, which prompted to the dogs to run over.

"So I'm guessing they don't have names yet so let's figure that out." I muttered.

"So by the looks, we've got 2 Huskies and a Golden doodle." Deku analyzed.

"Two male huskies and a female golden doodle puppy." I said while checking their areas.

"Got em!" I yelled.

Kya

Ace

Ace