Chapter 10: Breaches and Songs

Aluna's POV

It was about 5 in the morning when my mother blasted music throughout the warehouse spreakers. Sorry, not music...

A FREAKING TRAIN HORN

I was still at the warehouse passed out next to my brother and Deku. I shot awake along with Kita and Suna looking around like crackheads. Katsuki rolled off the trampoline and landed on the ground, on his stomach. Kuroo and Iwaizumi yelled in surprise. Sakusa and Ushiwaka were only startled awake, Bokuto jolted awake and started....crying? Deku jumped awake with a still sleeping face.

As for Todoroki and the Bakusquad...they were no where in sight.

I found my glasses on the other side of the trampoline and put them on. When my vision cleared, my gaze focused on my mother who had her hands on her hips.

"Mom?" I said sleepily squinting.

"Good morning brats! I let your school friends go so I didn't make a bad first impression. But since I practically raised the rest of you, I get to do whatever the hell I want to." She smirked evilly and started walking around.

"It is currently 5 a.m. You all slept here last night and it is a school day. I gave you all precisely 4 hours to go home, get your crap together for school and make it there on time." Mom explained tapping her smart watch.

"Can't we like, just stay here?" Suna said yawning.

"Times a ticking. Your parents are already not very happy you guys never told them you were here." Mom raised an eyebrow ignoring Suna's comment.

At the mention of their parents, everyone scrambled to get their stuff and head out accept for Me and Katsuki.

A plethora of quick goodbyes rang as one by one, each person slipped out the door quickly.

"See you guys at school." Deku called out before slipping out the door.

When it closed out mother's gaze fixated on us.

"Good morning my wonderful children." Mom said sarcastically. "Your father is making breakfast and you guys still need to get home and get ready." She said walking through the door.

My brother and I gathered our things, claiming we will clean up when we come back. We got in the car still half asleep and slipped in AirPods blocking out the world.

When we reached home, Katsuki and I sluggishly greeted our father and climbed the stairs. I slammed into bed and passed out for another 2 hours.

Time skip

When 7 o'clock hit, I rolled out of bed and crawled over to my door and opened it. I looked up and saw that my brother was already there so I kinda just laid there until he came out.

Katsuki's POV

I was in that bathroom tying my towel around my waist since I had just gotten out of the shower. I messily dried my hair and waited for my spikes to appear. I remembered I finished my sisters conditioner.

Oh well.

I stepped out of the bathroom, looked to my right at my sisters room at the end to hall. My eyes focused on a dead looking person halfway out of her door. My Sister. I sighed and went to room and put on some pants and grabbed a pillow off my bed. I returned to the hallway and chucked the pillow at the lifeless-looking body on the floor.

Aluna grunted and huffed looking up at me.

"Good morning Good morning, Baby sister." I smirked looking at her mean face.