Chapter 33: First date success....but with a happy ending

3rd person POV

Aluna stepped outside and wracked her brain as to how she was going to find her way to Shoto's house.

"Uhhh....oh. Oh! He wore one of my hoodies one time! I can get his scent from that!" Aluna ran back into her house and scoured her closet for the hoodie Shoto wore that one time he came over to watch Disney movies. It was a black Attack on Titan hoodie.

She searched everywhere until she found it in a random drawer.

"Here you are." She mumbled and brought the hoodie to her nose. She let the scent marinate in her nostrils before her mind made a telepathic map.

"Got it." She said and sprinted back out of her house, startling her family with her speed.

"Okay....left." Aluna ran down the road, not bothering to look at the time. She already knew she was late.

"Oh he lives in a Rich neighborhood, okay, okay." Aluna laughed as she passed by all of the traditional Japanese houses.

'Oh wait his dad is number 2. That makes sense.' Aluna snorted in her head and kept running. To people on the street, she looked like a blue blur. She was zoomin'.

When the mental map route ended, Aluna slid to a stop in front of a large, Japanese style house

"Guess I gotta go knock on the door." Aluna sighed and walked up his pathway to the door.

"Here we go. Shoto please be the one to open the door." Aluna muttered and knocked on the door. She messed with the tightening straps on the picnic bag until about 30 seconds later, the door opened.

"Why are you here?"

'Well shit.'

In front of Aluna stood Endeavor in a regular shirt and some dress pants.

'I should have known the beard was just fire.' Aluna thought in her head.

"I'm here for Shoto." Aluna said in an agitated tone. This is exactly what she didn't want to happen. She wanted- no NEEDED Shoto to be the one to answer the door. Cause she knew, something out of pocket was going to come out of her mouth.

"What business do you have with my son?" Endeavor glared down at her, but she wasn't the slightest bit intimidated.

"That's for him to know isn't it?" Aluna sarcastically smiled before yelling into the house. "Shoto, I'm here!"

About 5 seconds later, Shoto emerged from around the corner in a blue sweatshirt and some joggers.

"Hey, bubs." Aluna smiled and he smiled back.

"Shoto, where are you going with her?" Endeavor glared at his son who was slipping on some sneakers.

"Even if I knew, it's none of your business." Shoto said and pushed past his father out to Aluna.

"Bye, Endeavor." Aluna smiled and slid the door shut before turning to Shoto.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I was at the police station cause something happened at the mall." Aluna apologized. She did truly go as fast as she could.

"What happened at the mall?" Shoto furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and concern.

"I'll tell you later. No one is hurt though. Right now, we have a date to go on." Aluna smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Okay, where are we going?"

"We have options. We have a hill picnic, and then we have a forest clearing picnic . Take your pick." Aluna said.