Chapter 35: Crackhead Quartet

(A/n: THANK YOU FOR 2K reads and 100 votes!!! I really hope you're enjoying the story💗💗💗)

It was a sunny Friday afternoon in Japan.

Birds chirping, clouds moving slowly through the sky, providing shade to certain areas. It was summer time.

The Bakugo's were spread out around their house doing different things.

Mitsuki was in the kitchen making lunch, Masaru sat in his office sketching for work, Katsuki was in his room reading romantic manga, and Aluna wasted useful waking hours watching a movie that she had seen 1,500 times before. She had her laptop on her lap and she was glancing up at the tv every once in a while. She was obnoxiously singing the songs at the top of her lungs and even got Mitsuki to join at some parts.

"Luna, you're watching Spirit again?" Masaru came out of his office for water and witness his daughter's actions.

"Yep. It will forever be my comfort film, dad." Aluna nodded as she pulled her debit card from her phone case.

"What are you buying?" Mitsuki questioned and walked over to the couch.

"So, I've been doing things for money around the neighborhood, like walking dogs, mowing lawns, fixing pipes, fighting robbers, all that good stuff. And when I add that with 3 months of saved allowance, I have compiled enough money, to spoil my three favorite boys." Aluna smiled and entered her card information to the website.

"Who are these boys and what is it for?" Mitsuki sat down next to her daughter. He eyes scanned her laptop screen and she gasped lightly.

"You're really doing this?" Mitsuki looked at her daughter and Aluna simply nodded and smiled. She dramatically clicked buy and print button.

"Yes. Katsuki, Deku, and Shoto don't know what they're in for." Aluna cackled and ran upstairs to the printer. She couldn't risk her brother coming out of his room at the most inconvenient time

She waited by the printer and as soon as they printed, Katsuki's door opened. Aluna gasped, hid the paper behind her back and turned around.

"Hey." Aluna laughed nervously.

Katsuki paused and looked at her skeptically.

"Why are you standing like that?" He sized her.

"Like what?"

"Like you're gonna shit yourself."

"Am I? I didn't notice. Anyway, I'm gonna go to my room now!"

Aluna ran past him and into her room.

"I live with freaks." Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked down the stairs. He entered the kitchen to see his mom cooking. He grabbed a glass of water before speaking to her.

"Oi."

"What?"

"Why is your child being weird?"

"Which one? I have equally weird children." Mitsuki smirked over her shoulder.

"The girl one! Why is she being strange?" Katsuki said louder.

"She always strange, Katsuki! Can you be a little more specific?!" Mitsuki matched his tone.

"Whatever. I don't know why I leave my room." Katsuki grumbled and walked back up the stairs.

In Aluna's room, the girl laid under her covers as she texted her friend and boyfriend.

❤️Sho🤍