Chapter 27: Please don't cut my boyfriend

3rd person POV

Aluna snuck down the stairs of Mirko's house very slowly. She passed her room with very quietly. Aluna made it to the bottom and made sure she didn't hit anything.

She looked around the first floor before turning to the front door. What Aluna didn't expect was to see Mirko standing in front of the Front door.

"Where do you think you're going, ma'am?" Mirko had her arms crossed over her chest.

"I- um. Well my- he- I gotta- we just- I have-" Aluna stuttered. Mirko rolled her eyes and moved out of the way of the door.

"I could use a break anyway. Go fight some crime kid." Mirko smiled.

Aluna's eyes sparkled and she sprinted to door and hugged Mirko quickly.

"I'll try it to break any rules so you don't get into trouble." Aluna smiled.

"Do what you want. The worst that could happen is I get a pay cut and my teaching license would get suspended for six months. No biggie." Mirko shrugged.

"Pay cut? Isn't that important?" Aluna stopped in her tracks.

"Nah, I have a side job. Go ahead." Mirko shoved Aluna out the door.

"Oh okay. Thank you." Aluna ran down the driveway and turned into a Peregrine.

'Hopefully Deku isn't in any major trouble.' Aluna thought as she sped through the air. As she got closer and closer to Hosu, the smell of smoke got more potent. Black clouds filled the horizon as the sounds of screams and emergency service vehicles reverberated through the streets. Aluna sped up and her wings cut through the air like a knife through warm butter.

She decided to see if any civilians were in need of help before she went to check on Deku.

She landed on the ground and turned back into herself. She made sure her hold was secure and her mask was covering half of her face.

(A/n: this is her mask, I forgot to put it last chapter

(A/n: this is her mask, I forgot to put it last chapter.)

Aluna moved through the shadows so no hero recognized her. She subtly directed civilians to safer areas so the Heroes could do their jobs without having to worry about civilians.

After most civilians were cleared out of the area, Aluna remembered the task at hand which was finding Deku.

She ran to the buildings she was at earlier that day and tried to get away from the smoke so she could use her nose to find Deku.

She ran down an alley all the way to the back of the building and took a deep breath in.

Blood

The smell of blood was potent. Aluna kept smelling the air and the mist filled her mind.

Indigo mist fell into the shape of a boy on the floor. Green mist fell into the shape of a boy who was bouncing off the walls. White mist showed another boy standing in a battle stance. Brown mist showed another man laying on the floor. Red mist fell into the shape of a tall man. He looked to have weapons.