chapter one

Slowly getting up you looked at the time. Knowing you were late but didn't mind it, you grabbed your phone while finishing up getting dressed, and walked out the bedroom door. You start walking to your new school, putting your hair up in a messy bun, not caring if it was cute or not. You start going through social media before seeing a spiky-haired blond boy teasing someone. "Idiots." You said, not caring if they heard you. While walking towards the commotion..."HAHA! You're just an extra." The blonde boy said. "I-I'm not an extra...this isn't even a MoViE!

You giggle when you hear the green-haired boy have a voice crack. "What are you giggling at?" The blonde boy said walking towards you. "His voice cracks." You crossed your arms. "why are you even making fun of an elementary schooler? It's pretty pathetic." The blonde boy started to laugh. "Oi did you hear that she called you an elementary schooler!" He said continuingly laughing. The green-haired boy just started walking away, facing a mild sad look on his face. "He was a high schooler dumbass," Blondie said. "Still pathetic." You said with a plain look. The blonde boy turned away, walking off to God knows where. " I never got your name!?" You say standing there pretty dumbfounded. "You're an extra it doesn't matter." He said stopping in his tracks. "Again pathetic." you barely spoke."What did you say dumbass!!" He yelled, making you laugh at how childish he was, but still being cute. You stood there for a minute before slowly starting to walk, leaving him behind as he stomped behind you. You arrived at the high school but you were hesitant to walk in. " Here we go..come on y/n." You say, still standing in place, "are going dumbass?" The same voice from before. "Yeah, idiot I was." You replied, hearing the reply of a tch you walked into your class. But somehow the only person you noticed when you walked in was that spiky blonde hot-headed, angered, sexy mother fucker. He looked at you with a smirk and turned around...

"I'M DENKI KAMINARI!"

"AHHhhh!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!" You scream back.

"Sorry..sorry, I'm Denki Kaminari."

"Ohhh I'm y/n s-sorry for screaming at you."

"It's okay..." he said with a huge smile which made you giggle a bit

Before you could sit in your seat a tired-looking man walked into the classroom. "It took you 8 seconds for you to shut up, that's not going to work." "Now put on your P.E clothes and come outside."

-Skip skip-

"Bakugo throw this ball," Aizawa said.

Bakugo smirked and threw the ball with everything he got.

"708 meters" (I don't know if that's right sorry)

"Man that's uber-talented," Kaminari said. Laughing you replied.

"Uber-talented, indeed" you smirked soon giggling at the stupid but kinda cool word.

"What you laughing at dumbass!"

"Not you idiot." You yelled back

Then Aizawa threw you the ball.."you go!"

(Y'all ready for this..) * happy eek noise *

You channeled all the purple mist you had and put into the ball throwing it with all your power

"711 meters..good job..uhh-

"L/N, F/N L/N (last name, first name last name)

"Yeah whatever"

Kaminari ran to you.."Woah what's your amazing quirk!"

"Well whenever you see me fight then you'll find out," you said walking towards bakugo

"So Bakugo is it...I'm Y/N"