chapter twenty one

Everyone slept in until 6pm, you woke up running to the toilet to see Mina already doing the same. You joined her, throwing up together, laughing but also dying inside. The both of you got some water and checked on Kirishima and Denki. They were feeling better, but Sero was still throwing up. You woke up Bakugo, he shortly ran to the toilet. You handed him his water and turned on the TV.

Everyone was slowly feeling better. You got dressed and walked out the door, going to get food. You stopped at Jack's and got everyone BLTs. you put on some metal and jammed out.

🤪my bitch🤪 : can we get us some pain killers?

ofc<3:🥺my hoe🥺

You went to Walmart and got some pain killers and headed home. You walked in and sat the food down. Bakugo walked up to you, hugging you. "You okay baby?" you asked. He nodded, grabbing the food. "Thank you." he quietly said. "Have you been drinking water?" you asked, pouring him some. He nodded, taking a bit of his food. You kissed his head and walked to Mina, heading her the pain killers. "Thanks." she said, heading to the kitchen. You walked to the bedroom to see Sero, Kirishima, and Denki drinking water and talking. "Hey, I got food." you said, helping them up. "Thank you." they said, walking to the kitchen. Mina gave everyone a pain killer, which really doesn't do anything. You told everyone to drink more water,  as you finished your food and cuddled with Bakugo. Everyone laid down and chilled, until everyone started feeling better.

You looked at the time 7:30pm. You got up, feeling better. You made everyone snow cones, while listening to your playlist. "I didn't know you were into metal." Bakugo said, hugging you from behind. You shrugged and handed him a snow cone. "Can you get everyone in here?" you asked, he nodded and walked off. "These look great!" Denki said, grabbing one. "Yeah thank you y/n." Sero said, grabbing on as well. "Sorry the only flavor was blueberry." you said, eating.

You got done and asked if anyone wanted to play in the snow, everyone agreed and got dressed. You walked outside, making a snowman with Bakugo. "I love this." you said, smiling at him. "I really enjoy spreading time with you." he said, blushing. Your eyes widened as you blushed. "T- thank you." you said, finishing the snowman. You kissed him and built two big snow walls. "Snowball fight!" you said, throwing a snowball. "Ooo MINA, DENKI, AND Y/N VS SERO, KIRISHIMA, AND BAKUGO!" Mina screamed, running to a wall. We got all the snowballs ready. "READY. SET. GO!" you screamed while throwing the snowball at Sero.

You hit Bakugo in the side of the face. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." you said. He ran at you. "No that's not-" he tackled you to the ground, kissing all over your face. "Attack them." Denki said, throwing snowballs at you and Bakugo. "No! No!" you laughed, while getting attacked. Bakugo picked you up and ran to the wall, throwing snowballs.

About an hour in you and Bakugo won by six more points. "10 to 16" Mina said, walking inside. "I need a shower." Bakugo said, the both of you stopped looking at each other. The both of you ran to the bathroom. "Oi dumbass." he said, trying to catch up. You touch the door. "Ha!" you said, you thought you opened the door but soon your head slammed into it. Bakugo covered his mouth and asked if you were okay. You nodded and went in, locking the door. You could hear Kirishima and Bakugo laughing. "Hey shut up!" you screamed, turning on the water.

You got out, changing, leaving the bathroom to see the ceiling gone. "What the fuck." you said. "Just found out the ceiling opens up to a window. So we can watch the stairs tonight." he said, walking up to you. You kissed him and smiled. "You're so sweet." you said, handing him a towel. "I'm really not." he said, kissing your forehead. You laid on the bed and waited for Bakugo.

You got bored and looked at your phone

7 miss calls from 'Burnt bitch'

I swear to god! You called him back

"Hey!"

"He sounds too happy." you thought to yourself. "What?"

"Why is @ GiantheroGirl online."

"Why are you following @ giantherogirl?"

"She has a nice ass, duh, but that is not the point!"

"I don't know bro, I thought you assinanted her."

"No mouse! You don't get to lie about that shit. That was all you!"

"Okay fine, fine I don't know why she is alive!" "Look, take it to Twice."

"I did."

"Okay then take to Toga and she will tell you that I shot her in the skull so YES she is dead."

"Well she's not!"

"Don't yell at me! That is not my problem! Go get Toga to do it."

"OH NO LITTLE MOUSE.-"

You hung up and grabbed something to eat soon, laying back down. Bakugo came in and cuddled with you, looking up at the stars. The both of you soon falling asleep.

Beep! Beep!

You looked at the clock.."2am" you said looking at your notifications

Burnt bitch: I'm outside.

seen

You put on your jacket and walked outside. Lighting a blunt.

"What do you want!" you yelled in your whisperer voice.

"You need to deal with this."

"No, I don't!"

"You killed her."

"Because dad made me." "get Toga to do it."

"Please, toga would brag about it and get me in trouble."

"That's not my problem."

"Now little mouse if shigaraki finds out you didn't kill her.."

"Shit.. fine and i did kill her!"

"I'll find her location okay."

"Okay."

"It'll be our little secret."

"Shut the fuck up." you whispered, walking about inside. You laid back down and went to bed.