chapter 28

March 8th

You were coming back from the store, stupidly you picked the short cut. You knew you where probably going to get kidnapped or murder but it was either a 30 minute walk or an hour walk. You were almost home, nothing could go wrong. Of course that wasn't the case. "Little mouse." Dabi said grabbing your arm, you rolled your eyes. You ignored him, walking away. "I saw you on TV, too bad Todoroki won. I was rooting for you." him said, standing there with his hands in his pocket, looking so stupid. "Thanks asshole." you said, starting to walk again. "You know you're just going to end up hurting him." you stopped, turning around. "What?" you asked. "Do you really think Bakugo is safe in your life?" you stared at him, he could see he was making you pissed. "I mean come on just look at you." he said, getting closer to you. "He will see that one day and leave." he smirked. "Shut the hell up Dabi." you said. "What You know this, you're not enough for him." his blue eyes glowed. "Dabi do me a favor and shut the fuck up." you said, turning around. "You're just going to hurt him or kill him, Think about it little mouse." he said, as you turned back around. "You don't think I know that already! I think about it everyday!" you yelled, throwing raw meat at his face, before he Basically cooked it. "Thanks, dinner wasted." you said, walking off. "Bye. see you next time." he said, as you started to speed walk. You to the door, opening to Bakugo in the kitchen walking to his mom, before walking up and helping you with the groceries. As you put up the groceries you thought over and over about what Dabi said, "Am I safe to be around. "Is Bakugo going to get hurt?...And Mitsuki and Masaru?" Thoughts of that put shivers down your back. You soon got down and headed straight down stairs, Bakugo tried to talk to you but knew something was up.

You changed your clothes and laid in bed looking at the ceiling. "Baaaby?" Bakugo said, Knocking on the door. You hummed and turned to face the door, as he got in bed and faced you. "You okay, Dumbass?" he said, putting your hair behind your ear. "Yeah I'm fine." you said. "Mhhm well you're in bed in the dark with your blue LEDs on, so you're sad." he said. "What if I'm mad and you don't know it." you said, sticking your tongue out. "Then you wouldn't be talking to me dumbass." he said, chuckling. "I'm fine, really." you said, kissing him on the nose. "Y/n." he said, kissing you. "Whatever you're sad about, it's okay." he said, kissing you once more before getting up. "Katsuki?" you asked, before he could leave. His face peered out your door, with concern written all over it. "Can you come lay with me a little more." you said, he walked back to the bed, as he got in to cuddle you before dinner. "Teddy Bear when you want to talk about it, I'm here." he said, kissing your temple. "If only I could." you mumbled, he looked at you. Raising your chin. "Teddy Bear?" he said, His touch felt so warm, so welcoming. You didn't want to lose this, but you always didn't want to hurt him. "Katsuki-" You couldn't finish what you were about to say, tears roaring down your cheek, you didn't know how you started to cry but you didn't react, you just kept trying to talk. "Take your time." He said, whipping your tears. "I'm just going to end up hurting you." you finally say, putting your head in his chest, as you grab his shirt and cry even harder. "Dumbass, how will that happen?" he asked, brushing his fingers through your hair. "Even though your dad was a villain doesn't mean you're going to hurt the great bakugo." he said, making you both laugh. "I guess and Dabi-"

"Dabi?!" he said, looking at you with angry but confused eyes. "Why did you talk to him?" he asked, leaving you flabbergasted. "Nevermind." You smiled. "No y/n tell me why did you talk to dabi instead of me." he asked, voice remaining the same tone, but you could still hear the anger. "No I just...It's nothing." you said, he raised an eyebrow, making you feel sick. "That's not nothing y/n." he said, slowly stopped cuddling you. You noticed this and got out of bed. "Whatever Katsuki, It's nothing." you walked out, heading to the bathroom to wash your tears away. When gone Katsuki glazed at your phone, hesitant but still grabbed it.

Burnt bitch: You know I'm right, little mouse.

"Little mouse?" he whispered, looking again. His face frustrated, he clenched his jaw.