chapter fourteen

Wednesday
"Shit!" You thought to yourself. You looked all over your bathroom trying to find more eye contacts.

"Man..I can't find my eye contacts." You said, you straightened your long bangs, covering your eyes.

"There! No giving people nightmares."

You put on your school uniform and walked to school.

"Y/n!" You turned around to see Denki running to you.

"Hey Denki." 

"Y-your hair

"Y-your hair.." 

"Sorry I couldn't find my contacts." You said walking to school.

"Ohh okay! I kind of like it makes you look mischievous." He said, doing what Draco did in Harry Potter with the fingers.

You soon arrived at school, you didn't want to go but you forced yourself. You walked to your locker to see Uraraka at hers, which was next to yours.

You walked over and said good morning.

"I love the new look y/n!" She smiled, making out feel happy.

"Thank you!" You said, smiling big. She nodded and walked away, leaving you at your locker. You continued getting everything you needed and headed to class.

You walked in to see everyone shocked.

"Y/n you're hair!" Deku said touching it. "I love it! It makes you look scary with your quirk and everything!" He smiled.

"Yeah you do look scary, you should do that to your hair more often."  Jirou said.

"I agree it would intimidate your rivals." Todoroki said, still a little shocked.

Bakugo walked in, looking at you and then around the room.

"Uh-" he said.

"I don't have my eye contacts." You said, walking to your desk.

"Does that mean I can see your real eye color?" He asked, trying to move your bangs. You slapped his hand.

"Do you want nightmares?" You asked, getting out your phone. You took a picture and showed everyone.

 You took a picture and showed everyone