Chapter 34

July 20th

As Mina plans the birthday party she grabs the list you made: Asui, Iida, Uraraka, Jirou, Momo, Hagakure, Mina, and Heather. Mina never really meant Heather, but she heard that she was a really good friend. The personal assistant for Kaminari, Heather Atkins, they met when he came to Katsuki's for a meeting.

....

"Sunshine nugget," he said, as he knocks on the door.

"Katsuki is in his office, waiting for you," you said, narrowing your eyes.

"Well, this is heather," he said, showing a two-toned-haired girl, her hair in a curly ponytail with big round glasses. Wearing a brown oversize turtleneck sweater, with tight blue jeans. Her black converses went to her ankles, her half blue half brown hair stood out but in a good way. Her green eyes looked at you with surprise as she looked down a lot, showing shyness. "She's shy but the longer you know her the more comes out," Denki said, walking out, leaving her and you alone. "Hi." her voice was sweet, calm. "Want to grab some coffee," you asked, seeing her nod, walking out to the cafe.

....

After that Y/n and Heather got closer bit by bit. Heather almost fully out of her shell, Mina wanted to see what would happen if she added alcohol into the mix. Mina made the invitations and picked a place for the party, a bus party going to a club. Mina Giggled at her evil acts, knowing how Katsuki would think and how you two were like as teens. As Mina was planning the big party, Kirishima made his plans.

Making his list of

-Kirishima

-Sero

-Denki

-Todoroki

-Izuku

His eyes widened at the name Izuku, guessing it was a misunderstanding, he called Bakugo up to make sure of everything. "Hey."

"Oh, y/n. Where is Bakugo."

"Photoshoot"

"Ohh, okay well I just saw something and was kinda worried."

"What happened?"

"Izuku's name was on the list and I was seeing if that was right."

"Yes, I made Katsuki invite him."

"Ohh okay, thank you."

"Where is it going to be held?"

"We are going golfing."

"Kirishima...."

"I-"

"Kiri.."

"Okay! Okay... he didn't agree on the strip club-

"Denki's idea."

"Yes, sadly..but we are going to a bar."

"Okay, I hope y'all have fun!"

"Ohh, okay. Thank you bye!"

As you hung up you weren't worried about the bar but surprised Katsuki...bar? You giggled and put away your phone, waiting for Katsuki to be done. Be bored, you called Mina about the plans just for her to say "no, no. I'll tell you the day of the parky, just wear something tight and sexy." those words worried you, Maybe I shouldn't have let her party plan. You yawned, walking to the coffee maker to see it broken. Katsuki taking a break to be "fixed" up, you headed over asking if he wanted coffee. "Thanks, baby." he smiled, knowing that was his sleepy voice you giggled. Walking away you smirked. "Maybe next time we shouldn't do the deed on a work night." you stood, walking out the door. Katsuki's blush face looked at you and back at the makeup artist. Her face surprised as well and tried to shake it off.